TheATLCane
Recruit
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2012
- Messages
- 2,179
Someone should tell Leonard: “1-0”
That. Will be a good match but it will be our D that ***** their *** down imoSets up for a potential epic matchup our offense versus their defense. Lot of NFL talent on both sides.
Agree although you had typoThat is correct to say the least. I remember the game so well in 1998 that I attended at ND that the refs rob of us the National Championship. As the refs made a horrible call at the goal line with Cleveland Gary and we lost 31-30. That and the debacle in AZ against OSU are my two worst Canes memories where we were robbed by the crooked officials. Mario MUST pour it on and do not give the chance for the officials to determine the outcome. GO CANES!
They been doing it.. Chirping about revenge tours and all type of ****, Im sure I posted it here before.. Their whole offseason and season is focused on us, this was a feature back in April about it.. They have nightmares and needed therapy..
![]()
Notre Dame on 'revenge tour' after '25 CFP snub, says CB Moore
Notre Dame cornerback Leonard Moore says the Fighting Irish are on a "revenge tour" after being excluded from the College Football Playoff last season.www.espn.com
Maybe I’m in the minority but I love that our guys don’t talk before games under Mario. All business. I don’t need tough guy talk. Just beat their *** on the field and then let them hear it afterwards.Loudest guy in the room is the most insecure. These dudes do a lot of talking
They are for me..Some ways?
At least we play at clemsux before the domersWe both got cupcake schedules this year lol
Whats he supposed to say? This game should be every year without breaks. I like our rivalry and hate for Nd . **** Rudy
lol I was at that beat down way back.We need to steam roll these MFers. In their house. In November. On prime time. In front of the nation. With Brent Musberger somewhere crying for mercy.
Gator for me but those two and FSU are all up there.They are for me..
But many on this board would say it's the Gaytah.
We need to steam roll these MFers. In their house. In November. On prime time. In front of the nation. With Brent Musberger somewhere crying for mercy.
That would be the game. The Musberger Golden Homer stuff was just too much. I always thought that dude was an aszhat.
Brent Musberger is the same UM hating weirdo who I watched in real time, as Ron Pawlus walked out of the huddle for the first time as a tru freshman say “This kid is ready for the NFL right now” - something to that effect in Pawlus’ 1st game, right before he took the first snap.lol I was at that beat down way back.
Is that the game where Musberger cried “you don’t do this to a coach in his final game!” When we beat the **** out of ND and their coach was Jerry what’s his name - Faust??? I had a nd fan behind me crying about how i should be ashamed to root for a team that conducts themselves on the field the way the hurricanes do. lol
And not to mention that Miami team was a ball control team that finished opponents off with long smashmouth 2nd half drives and didn't get a lot of explosives, so Miami's style was not suited to blowing out bad teams by the most points.I'll never get tired of reposting this:
2025 Common Opponents
Head to head: Miami
NC State: Miami 41-7 Notre Dame 36-7
Pittsburgh: Miami 38-7 Notre Dame 37-15
Syracuse: Notre Dame 70-7 (walk on QB) Miami 38-10
Stanford: Miami 42-7 Notre Dame 49-20
Texas A&M: Miami 10-3 Notre Dame 40-41 (L)
Ohio State: Miami 24-14 Notre Dame 23-34 (L) (Technically played in 2025)