Tears Irish Tears

I don't think Notre Dame realizes how much Miami improved during their run. They like to think we caught them in a down moment, but let's be real, they were coming off a national title appearance, and had a huge bulk of their team back. We were starting a QB coming off a massive injury, who didn't practice nearly as much as he needed to to be 100% effective.

Now, we have Mensah, who by all accounts is a higher ceiling guy, who has been practicing a lot already. By the time we get ND, we'll be a well oiled machine. I think we beat their brains in.
 
That is correct to say the least. I remember the game so well in 1998 that I attended at ND that the refs rob of us the National Championship. As the refs made a horrible call at the goal line with Cleveland Gary and we lost 31-30. That and the debacle in AZ against OSU are my two worst Canes memories where we were robbed by the crooked officials. Mario MUST pour it on and do not give the chance for the officials to determine the outcome. GO CANES!
Agree although you had typo
It was 1988👍
 
They been doing it.. Chirping about revenge tours and all type of ****, Im sure I posted it here before.. Their whole offseason and season is focused on us, this was a feature back in April about it.. They have nightmares and needed therapy..






Funny, ESPN said there that ND was "excluded" from the CFB playoffs.

Maybe in favor of those 2 G5 teams. Not due to UM. We beat those losers for it. Literally.

But, they do like to schedule like they are G5 so they can do that revenge tour of theirs.
 
1. F ND and the golden horse they rode in on.

2. This isnt talking, I swear some of these quotes should be pinned with the question, sounds like a reporter asked him specifically about the UM game and his response is he will "probably have some pent up anger" but he is focused on game 1 and that is considered talking **** now? Nah. What you expect him to say?

3. See point 1.

4. See point 3.
 
1780950843377.png
 
They talking like a team that wont be unbeaten by the time they see us. Usually when teams do this they fall off quick, its like these things write themselves sometimes.
 
We need to steam roll these MFers. In their house. In November. On prime time. In front of the nation. With Brent Musberger somewhere crying for mercy.
lol I was at that beat down way back.

Is that the game where Musberger cried “you don’t do this to a coach in his final game!” When we beat the **** out of ND and their coach was Jerry what’s his name - Faust??? I had a nd fan behind me crying about how i should be ashamed to root for a team that conducts themselves on the field the way the hurricanes do. lol
 
We really were one bad throw away from a perfect season. The Domers would’ve somehow claimed their 85th NC & sat out spring ball in protest.
 
lol I was at that beat down way back.

Is that the game where Musberger cried “you don’t do this to a coach in his final game!” When we beat the **** out of ND and their coach was Jerry what’s his name - Faust??? I had a nd fan behind me crying about how i should be ashamed to root for a team that conducts themselves on the field the way the hurricanes do. lol
Brent Musberger is the same UM hating weirdo who I watched in real time, as Ron Pawlus walked out of the huddle for the first time as a tru freshman say “This kid is ready for the NFL right now” - something to that effect in Pawlus’ 1st game, right before he took the first snap.

@BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati I hated that morher****er.
 
I'll never get tired of reposting this:

2025 Common Opponents
Head to head: Miami
NC State: Miami 41-7 Notre Dame 36-7
Pittsburgh: Miami 38-7 Notre Dame 37-15
Syracuse: Notre Dame 70-7 (walk on QB) Miami 38-10
Stanford: Miami 42-7 Notre Dame 49-20
Texas A&M: Miami 10-3 Notre Dame 40-41 (L)
Ohio State: Miami 24-14 Notre Dame 23-34 (L) (Technically played in 2025)
And not to mention that Miami team was a ball control team that finished opponents off with long smashmouth 2nd half drives and didn't get a lot of explosives, so Miami's style was not suited to blowing out bad teams by the most points.
 
Back
Top