Tears Irish Tears

Had a dream it was 16-16 in the 4th.

I was in my Miami Hurricanes Polo shirt and had a field pass. Nobody suspected my *** would field a punt.

But I did.

Returned it to the endzone.

Notre Lame players thought I was just some interloping fan run on the field.

But we argued because I had a U logo on my polo, it stood as a good touchdown.

24-16.

You're welcome.

Spot the ******* ball.
 
I would be embarrassed if my team did this much talking when it’s their own fault they missed the playoffs.
And then quit instead of playing in the bowl.

The way national media has glossed over that story is infuriating to me because we would never hear the end of it if it was us.

I’m ok with your first round locks sitting out of the bowl game but the team because you didn’t get your way?

What kind of message does that send to your organization? My head coach would never allow that.

Freeman lost my respect with that. The media should be bringing that up every time Notre Dame is mentioned…. The question should be if they are not ranked in the top 11 (or whatever their agreement said) will they quit?
 
1000048355.gif
 
And then quit instead of playing in the bowl.

The way national media has glossed over that story is infuriating to me because we would never hear the end of it if it was us.

I’m ok with your first round locks sitting out of the bowl game but the team because you didn’t get your way?

What kind of message does that send to your organization? My head coach would never allow that.

Freeman lost my respect with that. The media should be bringing that up every time Notre Dame is mentioned…. The question should be if they are not ranked in the top 11 (or whatever their agreement said) will they quit?
Draft "experts" were ****ting on Ward for playing the second half of the pop tart bowl. We probably would have a year bowl ban if we opted out.
 
lol I was at that beat down way back.

Is that the game where Musberger cried “you don’t do this to a coach in his final game!” When we beat the **** out of ND and their coach was Jerry what’s his name - Faust??? I had a nd fan behind me crying about how i should be ashamed to root for a team that conducts themselves on the field the way the hurricanes do. lol
Brent Musberger is the same UM hating weirdo who I watched in real time, as Ron Pawlus walked out of the huddle for the first time as a tru freshman say “This kid is ready for the NFL right now” - something to that effect in Pawlus’ 1st game, right before he took the first snap.

@BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati I hated that morher****er.
I actually remember him saying that too. I was thinking “how the f does he know? Dude hasn’t taken a snap.”
 

I was negative 15 years old the last time notre dame beat Miami IN miami.

I get that this is typical social media engagement farming behavior coming from a guy who’s corched there for a grand total of 9 minutes, but this **** is utterly stupid on his end
 
Brent Musberger is the same UM hating weirdo who I watched in real time, as Ron Pawlus walked out of the huddle for the first time as a tru freshman say “This kid is ready for the NFL right now” - something to that effect in Pawlus’ 1st game, right before he took the first snap.

@BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati I hated that morher****er.
😂I remember this **** along with Ara having a mental breakdown in the '85 game where Miami had in 3rd teamers and walk ons and was still scoring.
 
Back
Top