Tears Irish Tears

Advertisement
LMAO at the guy who says the worst part is we'll lose to UVA next week because we're just not that good.

LOL, a new favorite..."we'd win 9/10, tonights not our night".

Last edited:
LMAO, one guy said "Louis CK and Roy Moore are sleeping easy tonight because this is the worst sexual assault to hit Twitter in a month at least. "

Advertisement
1st quarter, down 7 and my man is going with sarcasm. At least I think it is, or maybe he could see the future.

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 2.37.26 PM.jpg

"Sad thing is, if this were at home we'd be up 14-10 right now."

lol

We essentially went to their place twice. It's about time those s showed up down here. Surprised they didn't back out. They should've backed out.

Advertisement
E30D898B-74FA-4C3E-A726-986A89E1AD9A.jpg

Lol. You were dominated in all phases of the game and you blame the refs?

[Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkhead View Post
The trashy fans and chain thing are annoying, but not as annoying as just not showing up for a huge game like this. How can you crush USC (I know they arent that great) by 35 and then play scared tonight. From my very weak perspective, it looks like lack of coaching, poor play-calling, and the other team just wanting it more. Oh well, I'm way past the time of investing too much into ND football. Had some great and surprising wins this season, life goes on.]

The players obviously didn't believe in the game plan. That's my amateur opinion.

Lol
Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
One fan said in their post game thread they felt it was a quality loss and they should stay at 3...hope it was sarcasm but its a nd fan, probably believe it

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

They also played "Whoa" with each turnover, so we heard it quite a few times. I used to love that song... now it's traumatic.

"I will say, bandwagon fair weathered fan base or not, Miami is an "event city" and they had that rocking last night. Unreal atmosphere and if I'm a talented HS football player in Florida I know where I'm committing if I watched that game last night.

I don't like Mark Richt but within 2 more seasons he is going to have that team at juggernaut status. I maintain they are only a good team this year, not elite, but give it time. Richt is a helluva a recruiter and he is sitting on a recruiting goldmine there in Florida with FSU and Florida both sh*tting their beds."

Advertisement
Shiit... lmao, reading these dorky posts has made my day after being hungover from yesterday. The ***goats are infatuated with the turnover chain... this shiit is hilarious... thank you for the link!

Shiit... lmao, reading these dorky posts has made my day after being hungover from yesterday. The ***goats are infatuated with the turnover chain... this shiit is hilarious... thank you for the link!

Where can I get a good bloody-Mary?

They're called salt potatoes, and they're delish....

Hey hey.... [MENTION=14439]SaltyCraker[/MENTION] says that's racist. The proper politically correct term is spud. Potatos eaters is apperently a racist term towards notre dame fans

Advertisement
Back