Ira Denson visiting this weekend

What's crazy to me is that you would think DT recruiting, especially given our depth chart, would be a little easier. How on Earth are we looking at another signing day where we potentially miss out on all the top targets again? I don't even think you can blame Golden and staff...what the **** else are they supposed to do, kidnap the kids?

Just in this cycle, you have Bryant, Brantley, Hooks, Montravious Adams...all are f*cking weirdos, yet they have probably the least glorious job on the field. I just don't get it.

I'm with you on this. However, even through the craziness, UF and FSU have managed to sign stud DT's. You would think Miami would luck into one every now and then.

Advertisement
I'm starting to think kids may not want to play the 2-gap scheme Miami uses. For the most part it shouldn't be exposure, depth chart, or opportunity. It has to be he scheme.

Bama doesn't have a problem selling it to stud DT's. our biggest problem has been we haven't had the NCAA turning a blind eye to handing out checks to top rank JUCO DT's.

Not sure I would compare Miami coaching and 'Bama coaching. Perception and results also matter sir. Essentially, the scheme works at 'Bama and not here.

I'm starting to think kids may not want to play the 2-gap scheme Miami uses. For the most part it shouldn't be exposure, depth chart, or opportunity. It has to be he scheme.

Bama doesn't have a problem selling it to stud DT's. our biggest problem has been we haven't had the NCAA turning a blind eye to handing out checks to top rank JUCO DT's.

Not sure I would compare Miami coaching and 'Bama coaching. Perception and results also matter sir. Essentially, the scheme works at 'Bama and not here.

You didn't say anything about coaching. You said it was all about scheme. Clearly, it's not all about the scheme.

Love where this guys head is...nole recruits are bailing like rats leaving a sinking ship. We floated the question and he's coming to take a closer look.

This. On the Pujols analogy.

You bring this kid in and try. At the very least, we're ****ing with our main in-state rival's head at a weak point in their program. You stick the knife in when you can. If it hits an artery or an organ? So much the better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid doesnt sound like a flopper, so bring him down...opportunity knocks? whos there? dam kid, game over lol

Ghandi;1325r208 said:

You didn't say anything about coaching. You said it was all about scheme. Clearly, it's not all about the scheme.

Coaches and their ability to teach (along with talent) is how schemes are implemented. Obviously the 'Bama staff does a much better job in all facets if coaching which is why the kids want to go there.

• AirForceNole58
  • 53.gif
  • 652 posts this site
  • Ignore this Member
Posted: Today 1:30 PM
[h=4]RE: Ira Denson is visiting UM this weekend[/h]
Insider board saying something BIG is about to happen. Stay tuned

Ghandi;1325r208 said:

Coaches and their ability to teach (along with talent) is how schemes are implemented. Obviously the 'Bama staff does a much better job in all facets if coaching which is why the kids want to go there.

So it's coaching and talent, not scheme. I agree with that, but Saban has a much longer track record (and much bigger budget). AG took over a train wreck and is trying to put the overturned cars back on the tracks. Can't do that overnight. Patience.

Advertisement
Ghandi;1325r208 said:

Negged for talking up Alabama on a Miami board. We're a young team. You can't judge this team or our coaches yet.

Advertisement
If for nothing else, just to see them squirm...this is awesome

Posted: Today 12:58 PM
Re: Ira Denson is visiting UM this weekend

this could be dangerous lots of defections the last few weeks.we should be nervous.

Exactly.

And, dude's name is jimbosballs. Laff. You telling me he's NOT a troll?

Jimbosballs is actually James Wilder Jr.

Posted: Today 1:30 PM
RE: Ira Denson is visiting UM this weekend

ON PINS AND NEEDLES

Posted: Yesterday 5:35 PM
[h=4]RE: Ira Denson is visiting UM this weekend[/h]
FSUUMB wrote: Is this a recruiting news?
AirForceNole58 wrote:
2andcounting wrote:

---------------------------------------------
--- AirForceNole58 wrote:

---------------------------------------------

Good or bad​
As in VERY good... hasn't spilled beans yet..should know more tomorrow. Denson isn't going anywhere. Just like OP said your doom and gloom is terrible take a chill pill.​
its on the recruiting insider board...So I say yes..... you guys should pay the 9$ a month..its worth it...

LoL bolded and sized part...So the good news is they should sign for the insider board hahahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
Back