Ira Denson visiting this weekend

337.gif

Advertisement
This. On the Pujols analogy.

You bring this kid in and try. Do we have other crucial targets he could recruit for FSU on the visit if he comes? Not that I'm aware of. So you give it a shot. At the very least, we're ******* with our main in-state rival's head at a weak point in their program. You stick the knife in when you can. If it hits an artery or an organ? So much the better.

We're speaking literally, right?

brantley hasn't exactly been stable over the past several months. I wouldn't be shocked

Surprised that I didn't hear that much on Brantley and FSU if he and Denson were so close.

Advertisement
Surprised that I didn't hear that much on Brantley and FSU if he and Denson were so close.

apparently he hates fsu. Denson does not have a UF offer. so there is that...so thinking this out, miami could potentially be a compromise (if denson did indeed get his miami offer)

Brantley decommitted from UF during the UA game and word is that happened because UF would not offer denson and he was trying to power play UF into offering. He eventually recommitted but i wouldn't say he is a stable commit. Dude is pretty certifiable

I repeat i have NO INFORMATION on brantley visiting miami. Just think it would make sense if it were to happen

apparently he hates fsu. Denson does not have a UF offer. so there is that...so thinking this out, miami could potentially be a compromise (if denson did indeed get his miami offer)

Brantley decommitted from UF during the UA game and word is that happened because UF would not offer denson and he was trying to power play UF into offering. He eventually recommitted but i wouldn't say he is a stable commit. Dude is pretty certifiable

I repeat i have NO INFORMATION on brantley visiting miami. Just think it would make sense if it were to happen

From what I have read he is your Keif Bryant although not as bad.

I could definitely do a Denson and Brantley trade for Bostick.

why are DT's so weird?

Advertisement

why are DT's so weird?

I swear DT's from the south especially are constantly taking molly or something. The big time ones are certified psychos.

What's crazy to me is that you would think DT recruiting, especially given our depth chart, would be a little easier. How on Earth are we looking at another signing day where we potentially miss out on all the top targets again? I don't even think you can blame Golden and staff...what the **** else are they supposed to do, kidnap the kids?

Just in this cycle, you have Bryant, Brantley, Hooks, Montravious Adams...all are f*cking weirdos, yet they have probably the least glorious job on the field. I just don't get it.

If you scroll down a little bit, you'll see that KW is also visiting this weekend.

Advertisement
NO CHANCE...

Kid is fsu's MOLE......i would watch him like a hawk on this visit...us pulling a kid from Madison County is no bueno.

Kid definately can play though..and would give us an EPIC ol haul. He reminds me of Big Max Jean Giles.

He was recruiting Kirkland to fsu..im thinking he still is with this courtesy visit

NO CHANCE...

Kid is fsu's MOLE......i would watch him like a hawk on this visit...us pulling a kid from Madison County is no bueno.

Kid definately can play though..and would give us an EPIC ol haul. He reminds me of Big Max Jean Giles.

He was recruiting Kirkland to fsu..im thinking he still is with this courtesy visit

There was talk that Kirkland was recruiting him to UM FWIW.

But yeah I agree, this kid is a Nole Lock.

I'm starting to think kids may not want to play the 2-gap scheme Miami uses. For the most part it shouldn't be exposure, depth chart, or opportunity. It has to be he scheme.

Advertisement
NO CHANCE...

our big weekend was last weekend

I'm starting to think kids may not want to play the 2-gap scheme Miami uses. For the most part it shouldn't be exposure, depth chart, or opportunity. It has to be he scheme.

Bama doesn't have a problem selling it to stud DT's. our biggest problem has been we haven't had the NCAA turning a blind eye to handing out checks to top rank JUCO DT's.

Checked the OV thread, but nothing about this weekends visits...

Who else is supposed to come in this weekend?????

Advertisement
Back