Ira Denson visiting this weekend

fwiw at the UA practices they did say how tight they were and Denson was saying then that they would be a package deal (most thought he meant to FSU) but if Denson is really coming to Miami that has to be good news on where Kirkland will go. Can't imagine Denson would visit Miami if he felt Kirkland was coming to FSU

They are not a package deal, that's pretty ridiculous. If anything Kirkland would be a package deal with MT6. Guys just play that up because they make one comment about a buddy and all of a sudden every FSU reporter is jumping all over it since Denson is an FSU commit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The announcers said during the State Title Game that Ira loves being a role model to his siblings and wants to be around to help out if something arises (so he has to be local for that). This kid is coming for a free trip or through a wrench in the last visiting weekend for UM (a la Kermit). His 40yd time maybe slow but his football speed and functional strength is off the charts for an OG, in the Title Game this kid played grown man football.

Go Canes!

[video=youtube;kwbQuVR51KA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kwbQuVR51KA[/video]

i couldn't wait to see Denson vs Bain...oh wait, Bain is playing Oline nvm

fwiw at the UA practices they did say how tight they were and Denson was saying then that they would be a package deal (most thought he meant to FSU) but if Denson is really coming to Miami that has to be good news on where Kirkland will go. Can't imagine Denson would visit Miami if he felt Kirkland was coming to FSU

This I agree with 100% and has been my impression also. I also think there is something to no OL wanted to go to FSU.......seems really odd.

They are not a package deal, that's pretty rediculous. If anything Kirkland would be a package deal with MT6. Guys just play that up because they make one comment about a buddy and all of a sudden every FSU reporter is jumping all over it since Denson is an FSU commit.

Thats what Denson said not me, if i remember correctly, Kirkland's response was "we'll see". i never said it was going to happen i was just pointing out that obviously the idea of them playing together has crossed their minds and if Denson is visiting Miami that could be part of the reason why

He's not flipping.

Bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, bases loaded, down 4 runs

The odds are that Albert Pujols is not going to tie the game in one swing. He probably singles and the guy behind him strikes out. But it sure is fun to see him take some hellacious cuts and try. There's also that chance he could do something that only guys like him can do and that's why the other team would rather not see him standing at the plate.

Al Golden = Albert Pujols
A week from today Al Golden = David Freese

Advertisement
He's not flipping.

The odds are that Albert Pujols is not going to tie the game in one swing. He probably singles and the guy behind him strikes out. But it sure is fun to see him take some hellacious cuts and try. There's also that chance he could do something that only guys like him can do and that's why the other team would rather not see him standing at the plate.

A week from today Al Golden = David Freese

334.gif

They are not a package deal, that's pretty rediculous. If anything Kirkland would be a package deal with MT6. Guys just play that up because they make one comment about a buddy and all of a sudden every FSU reporter is jumping all over it since Denson is an FSU commit.

Thats what Denson said not me, if i remember correctly, Kirkland's response was "we'll see". i never said it was going to happen i was just pointing out that obviously the idea of them playing together has crossed their minds and if Denson is visiting Miami that could be part of the reason why

Yeah, man...sorry. Wasn't taking a shot at you. I am just pointing out that these reporters run with anything they can. I've seen about 4-5 interviews from the FSU side with Kirkland and they ALWAYS bring up Denson. He just laughs and says they are friends and met at the Nike Opening. Not a package deal, but I do think Denson coming down is positve from the Kirkland side. Also to note Warchant basically has Kirkland penciled in to UM.

If we get Thomas, Collins, Kirkland, Coley and then.......pull Denson! I honestly feel bad for those Noles! Golden will single handedly cause a universal deep depression for all FSU fans

Kinda wish we were doing this to UF

Advertisement
You can throw a rock from Madison and hit a trailer in Tallahassee, I'm not getting the slightest modicum of hope up on this one.

However, if it did, the terror and outrage on FSU's boards would be beyond epic.

You don't think Miami has a chance with a kid named "Ira Denson"?

Last edited:
Brad Lidge isn't so sure the Pujols only singles

He's not flipping.

Kid's a ****ing beast. I talked about him during the AA games.

I'd be shocked if we pulled a kid from Madison County. Also, **** Madison County and their police troopers. **** ticket-hawks.

This. We are more likely to get Anne Bowden as a UM cheerleader than a kid from Madison that FSU wants. Still, I don't get why we haven't been on him from the jump dude is a beast.

You aint lying about the police up there either I got nailed by one on I-10 a couple years ago.

Kid's a ****ing beast. I talked about him during the AA games.

I'd be shocked if we pulled a kid from Madison County. Also, **** Madison County and their police troopers. **** ticket-hawks.

This. We are more likely to get Anne Bowden as a UM cheerleader than a kid from Madison that FSU wants. Still, I don't get why we haven't been on him from the jump dude is a beast.

You aint lying about the police up there either I got nailed by one on I-10 a couple years ago.

You got nailed by a police officer?

Advertisement
This. On the Pujols analogy.

You bring this kid in and try. Do we have other crucial targets he could recruit for FSU on the visit if he comes? Not that I'm aware of. So you give it a shot. At the very least, we're ******* with our main in-state rival's head at a weak point in their program. You stick the knife in when you can. If it hits an artery or an organ? So much the better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back