Ira Denson visiting this weekend

Advertisement
I remember there was a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Kirkland was recruiting him hard to the U. Who knows if it was true. Maybe he hadn't shown interest until we got coach Coley and sees how all the other recruits are jumping FSU's ship as it sinks.... This class can have crazy potential....

I want him to commit just to watch the reactions of the FSU fans.

It would be glorious, on their boards they are complete freaking out with all the commits that are jumping ship and all the coaches they've lost.

NSD just might be the single most hilarious day on this board as we watch the meltdown on their end occur.

Advertisement
You can throw a rock from Madison and hit a trailer in Tallahassee, I'm not getting the slightest modicum of hope up on this one.

However, if it did, the terror and outrage on FSU's boards would be beyond epic.

I remember there was a rumor a couple of weeks ago that Kirkland was recruiting him hard to the U. Who knows if it was true. Maybe he hadn't shown interest until we got coach Coley and sees how all the other recruits are jumping FSU's ship as it sinks.... This class can have crazy potential....

That was Token that said someone on the gator board was saying Denver was recruiting Ira to UM.

Is Kirkland visiting any school this weekend? If that rumor is true, it'd be nice to have him drop by this weekend unofficially.

Advertisement
i remember this kid blew up after a combine or something, i'd take him if he decided to jump ship, if he doesn't i won't lose any sleep over it.

Advertisement
Papa cane posted on CI that Kirkland doesn't have a committable offer to Miami . Lmao

Kid's a ******* beast. I talked about him during the AA games.

I'd be shocked if we pulled a kid from Madison County. Also, **** Madison County and their police troopers. **** ticket-hawks.

Advertisement
"Cristobal had offered Denson his very first scholarship when the now-Cane coach was head coach at FIU. And after Cristobal came on board at UM a Cane offer quickly went out to Denson.

"I'm going to Miami because I'm friends with Cristobal - he asked me to come visit, and I said I would," Denson said. "Coach Cristobal, he's a good guy. Miami's making a big push for me."

Chances are probably very low, but still fugging hilarious to troll the Noles

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back