IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

A lot of those guys have to live off of what they got. No more is coming in. Would rather they be frugal and still live comfortably. Really they are best used for publicity and for things like Paradise Camp.

Advertisement
SYNFescue-253-SF253-2b.jpg

I thought all the new synthetic turf looked just like that. No?

"Former players have combined to donate $2.3 million, including Richt and his wife Katharyn’s $1 million."

christ that's disappointing. i mean i understand that it's an individual's prerogative to do what they want with their money, but $1.3m with all of the guys we have/had in the league is it?

I actually agree with this to a point. 2.3 mill for all former :neonu: players combined? I dunno seems a little on the small end of the spectrum when you consider all the players in just the last 15 years or so.

By the same token I also understand living within a budget so I guess I can see both sides.

I actually agree with this to a point. 2.3 mill for all former :neonu: players combined? I dunno seems a little on the small end of the spectrum when you consider all the players in just the last 15 years or so.

By the same token I also understand living within a budget so I guess I can see both sides.
True someone like Calais Campbell or Vernon definitely could have gave a mil or so but if I’m not mistaken i think Campbell did donate money to Miami a few years back. Regardless is what it is, it’s funded now

Last edited:
Advertisement
True someone like Calais Campbell or Vernon definitely could have gave a mill or so but if I’m not mistaken i think Campbell did donate money to Miami a few years back. Regardless is what it is, it’s funded now

Vernon is stealing money from the league. The least he could so is send a mil our way.

Advertisement
I for one know 90% of the stuff I say is / was negative about the IPF but every darn large project is they can't even get the first circuit breaker on the job without issues believe me it SUCKS and is getting worse.

I make statements of fact then the job seconds later contradicts every word I said , to the every day person they can't grab hold of it and they LOAD ME UP WITH THUMBS DOWN and wise cracks and attacks.

Can everyone now see what I said is mostly correct , I know my typing and comments are outlandish but that's out of frustration on why aren't they listening , well you see some of it unfolding like tomorrows grand opening 8/4, I said it's not going to happen and boooom I was ripped apart.

I'm really a nice guy with a sense of humor and will laugh at my self :)

I CAN TELL BY THE MATERIAL MY CONTRACTOR IS ORDERING ON HOW THE IPF IS PROGRESSING........NOT ONE WIRING DEVISE SWITCH OF RECEPTACLE HAS BE ORDERED , DOES THAT GIVE YOU ALL AND IDEA ?

CAN SOMEONE AGREE ?

GOCANES

I for one know 90% of the stuff I say is / was negative about the IPF but every darn large project is they can't even get the first circuit breaker on the job without issues believe me it SUCKS and is getting worse.

I make statements of fact then the job seconds later contradicts every word I said , to the every day person they can't grab hold of it and they LOAD ME UP WITH THUMBS DOWN and wise cracks and attacks.

Can everyone now see what I said is mostly correct , I know my typing and comments are outlandish but that's out of frustration on why aren't they listening , well you see some of it unfolding like tomorrows grand opening 8/4, I said it's not going to happen and boooom I was ripped apart.

I CAN TELL BY THE MATERIAL MY CONTRACTOR IS ORDERING ON HOW THE IPF IS PROGRESSING........NOT ONE WIRING DEVISE SWITCH OF RECEPTACLE HAS BE ORDERED , DOES THAT GIVE YOU ALL AND IDEA ?

CAN SOMEONE AGREE ?

GOCANES

200.gif

Advertisement
turf crew just standing around, while we eat each other alive in this thread...

Advertisement

CAN SOMEONE AGREE ?

GOCANES

Since you won't reply to the attempts at contact by my attorneys I think I'll just give you an update here:

Both tenants from <address redacted> are now hospitalized with severe pulmonary and nervous system issues and the team of physicians (led by Dr. Jack Ramsay) have stated conclusively that the drywall you used in the kitchen remodel is at fault. We're awaiting final lab results but apparently it's at least 80% asbestos with the remaining 22% being some posterboard material that is soaked in an ****nic/formaldehyde sealant.

Oh, the dishwasher isn't working either. The electrician hired by the tenants' attorney asked if a blind man with a penchant for arson installed it.

I'm not mad at ya, GOCANES. Just disappointed.

Not sure who took that picture, but I know they didn’t want any pictures or videos leaked of the progress, that’s why I didn’t post any. It’s so much bigger than any other IPF I’ve been in, it’s pretty awesome. An announcement should come out soon on another surprise on the IPF.

Advertisement
Back