IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What I found kind of weird was the actual turf looked leafy like landscaping turf. Like a shaggy rug instead of the carpet that was there before.

I think they might allow the girls soccer team to practice in there.

Wait wha?

What is leafy landscaping turf?

Advertisement
Here let me illustrate

PL933.png

So the Synlawn is more for football fields whereas the other pic shows more landscaping grass? If that’s the case, don’t we really need the former so it reduces risk of injury?

Advertisement

"Former players have combined to donate $2.3 million, including Richt and his wife Katharyn’s $1 million."

christ that's disappointing. i mean i understand that it's an individual's prerogative to do what they want with their money, but $1.3m with all of the guys we have/had in the league is it?

"Former players have combined to donate $2.3 million, including Richt and his wife Katharyn’s $1 million."

christ that's disappointing. i mean i understand that it's an individual's prerogative to do what they want with their money, but $1.3m with all of the guys we have/had in the league is it?
Yeah but In projects like this not many former players for other schools donate like that either. The ipf price is going up and it’s good to see that they have raised over 36 million already

Last edited:
So the Synlawn is more for football fields whereas the other pic shows more landscaping grass? If that’s the case, don’t we really need the former so it reduces risk of injury?

Its the same ****. You either grew up playing on grass or concrete. Anything is better than concrete so theyll be ok.

You realize how much our former players have already given to the university for other things?

Most of the greats like Vilma have already given a lot, and many of the younger guys like Artie, Duke, Njoku are just coming int their $.

Also, compare the donations to other schools. Pretty sure Bama and Clemson had $0 from alums towards their IPFs.

Advertisement
Back