IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Dude’s literally like a continuous flock of seagulls, flying over this thread, and dropping meaningless worthless shlt constantly...unless you’re into electrical jargon.

Still haven’t forgotten about your 2 million predictions laughing about how it wasn’t going to be ready, GoCanes.

I hope the day they announce it’s ready for players to practice, you get a flood of negs to equal your flood of horseshlt that you’ve populated this thread with.

GOOD MORNING sleepy head , missed you BOOBIE how was your towel bath today with your attendant you have to tell them when you bumbum usually comes after you replied LMAO , in the electrical supply business NEGS are a constant flow of tears like yours I swim in NEG all day long so your POOH POOH is like a normal call or email to me SFF LMAO.

BOOBIE I'm probably going to call Tony Chickillo cell early AM today before Steelers practice and checkin and talk old times so he knows he's extended family is thinking of him AWWWWWWH.

All my change orders are complete all #9 of them billed and should receive my wire transfer payment tomorrow so I'M REAL GOOD , just think every single time you say ,hear or see the IPF GOCANES05 help make it happen you can look up smiling NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO GOCANES05 made plenty money in doing it , even being LOW BIDDER LMAO YES LOW BIDDER.

I can't help it BOOBIE SORRY have SHARE it , IPF is history for GOCANES05 I came got the project completed on my end and until the U contacts / invites me again to bid other UM projects I'm breaking away to focus on others MASSIVE PROJECTS for my HUGE DESK LMAO , OOOOOH A PARTING PARTY FAVOR GUESS WHO DID THE HECHT CENTER years ago go plus did some remodeling go ahead BOOBIE you can do it big hint here starts with a G LMAO figured I'd share a gift.

Got to go working the Cleveland Clinic , Nicolas Childrens Hospital ,Port of Mimai terminal A OOOH and a HUGE Mt.Sinai C/O yes another C/O just love them .

I'll keep follow you BOOBIE ALWAYS :)

GOCANES

Last edited:
A2944861-26A9-4FCF-A48D-8D0FCC76BD0B.jpeg

Advertisement
GoCanes can’t be believed.

1. Has everyone forgotten his hundreds of posts saying the IPF wouldn’t be open for use in August? Not only that, he was saying it would be delayed for months.

2. Now it looks like at the very least, they’ll be able to use it for practices at some point in August...which is what we really care about.

3. How about dozens of obnoxious posts screaming and yelling his joy at the fact that it wouldn’t be ready. And his constant boasting about how he was soaking the University for extra money on change orders. Nice.

4. Now this bullshlt with Chickillo. Sure Chicks dad and grandad are from Miami (going back to Pennsylvania as well)...but Anthony Chickillo was born and raised in Tampa and grew up there, went to high school there. Chick and his dad/family have lived in Tampa for over 20+ years. That’s just an indisputable fact that GoCanes is lying about.

Just STFU you crazy old fool. Try telling the truth and stop blowing yourself up. Pretty much everything you’ve posted has been proven to be bullshlt.

Get your *** back to work and get this shlt done.

My favorite was when he claimed FPL was month’s away from hooking up to the IPF. That they still had not even dig up the underground vault......couple of days later the lights are on and FPL is hooked up.

Advertisement
You all know that thread about what could make CIS better and the posts about fellow posters being able to ban stupid posters for a certain time period, well....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some want updates on the IPF, some want pictures of this YUGE desk. Come on DSJ Jr. lets see the desk!

Advertisement
That entrance has been like that for a whole week , what are they doing? Lol

I'm assuming that the construction company is viewing it as a non-vital item to complete. I think the idea is to get everything done to get the playing surface down in order for the team to practice in case of inclement weather, and then go back and worry about the details after that's set and done.

Advertisement
Back