IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Jesse H. Marks
‏@Jessehmarks
Officially the turf is going down in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility.
DjMw0tyX4AA_EVI.jpg

Jesse H. Marks Retweeted
A couple of special guests stopped by to see the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility. #BuildingChampions
DjO3DkYWsAAPxzD.jpg:large

He did, but I believe they’ve lived in Tampa for well over 20 years. Anthony was born and raised in Tampa, no way he lived across from him.

Again you are totally WRONG OCCC , I look out my window now looking at Chicks House and laugh at your foolishness.

So funny to see your miiss guided views , but your still my #1 BOOBIE ALWAYS.

GOCANES

Didn't Tony Sr. go to Southwest in Miami?

Cane OCCC has no idea from which he speaks , GOCANES05 can say sky is blue and my BOOBIE would have a fit.
My BOOBIE has issues with GOCANES always has and that will never change, but he’s still all mine BOOBIE is a rebellious VEJO MING .

Just bobble head him say “ yes there there to everything he says and he’ll go back home say I TOLD THEM HUH.

GOCANES

Advertisement
In construction business, what you say this second changes the next second it’s a hero this minute and next your a bum no no good 💩.

Construction business is PURE POLITICS PERIOD.

Wasn’t always like that till lawyers got involved

I get a $20.00 quote (1) page and 7 pages of legal disclaimer follows

The everyday person cannot mentality grab hold of the lunacy that happens every single minute.

Your right , I’ve said many things that were true till I finished typing and job changed out of thin air, like politics IT SUCKS .

SIX MORE YEARS AND IM FINISHED WITH THIS TERD BUSINESS

GOCANES
Construction is fluid.

Advertisement
they grew up in Westchester (Miami) and later moved to Tampa.

And Nick the elder of the Chicks moved to Arkansas years ago .

There’s another Chick I played with Michael who’s a firefighter for the city of Coral Gables living in Pinecrest. Everyone forgets Donna Chickillo the only girl in the Chick clan.

I’m sure OCCC already knew all this LMAO .

GOCANES

Advertisement
they grew up in Westchester (Miami) and later moved to Tampa.

DING DING DING , WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!

SPOT ON "RSA"

I think OCCC 's nurse forgot the tapeoka pudding snack BOOBIE got disorientated and started all up again , just bobble head OCCC rolling your eyes in WHAT THE HECK IS HE SAYING LMAO.

GOCANES

Gocanes05, why do you respond to every post in this thread as if it were a reply directly to you? You are really derailing the thread from the point of which it was intended. It makes it very hard to find the actual updates on the IPF.

Advertisement
Gocanes05, why do you respond to every post in this thread as if it were a reply directly to you? You are really derailing the thread from the point of which it was intended. It makes it very hard to find the actual updates on the IPF.

Tell everyone on CIS to stop asking GOCANES05 any questions or answering ,I don't give a HOOOOOT.

GOCANES

gocanes, no offense but you are killing me. i come to this thread for actual updates, pictures etc. please stop with the nonsense.

GOCANES305, what technique did you use most while a standout defensive lineman at Miami Southwest High? 3, 4, 6 or 7?

Advertisement
Back