IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Mark you ride in the wake of BIGCANE , you only PILE ON after impact and draw flags.

GET OFF THE FIELD OF BATTLE.

Your very weak.

I need hitters not followers

GOCANES

Yeah **** Little is kind of flaccid when it comes to porsting but.......

Since @BigCaneAl gets to play on the D can I be QB1? PLEASE!!!!

I was a safety in high school and I'd give anything to go back and test my noodle arm.

I like this kind of PARTY
Singletary MLB Chicago Bears

GOCANES

Dude was a beast!

Singletary.gif

Yeah **** Little is kind of flaccid when it comes to porsting but.......

Since @BigCaneAl gets to play on the D can I be QB1? PLEASE!!!!

I was a safety in high school and I'd give anything to go back and test my noodle arm.

I heard that about you , hmmm you’ll DOG till whistle blows and hair after.

Got a spot open WANA PLAY SOME BALL and **** people off 😂😂

GOCANES

Advertisement
LMAO, I wish you could have seen Tony Chickillo and GOCANES05 play next to each other shoulder to shoulder on D TWO BAD MOFOS

WE LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF KICKING ***

GOCANES

I love the entire Chiclillo family! Never met em but they are 3rd generation Canes that's enough in my book!

That's fkn cool that you played with him! Did you play at the U or was it in HS?

LMAO, I wish you could have seen Tony Chickillo and GOCANES05 play next to each other shoulder to shoulder on D TWO BAD MOFOS

WE LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF KICKING ***

GOCANES

You played next to Chickillo in the late 70's/early 80's?
Good dude back in the day. If he liked you.

Advertisement
What is suppose to be in the top left hand corner of the picture.

With UM fall camp closing in, here’s an update on indoor practice facility

The air-conditioned facility will have two fields, one 80 yards long and the other 40 yards, the smaller field underneath the mezzanine where Richt’s office will be. Marks said the football operations area is under construction. That part of the project will encompass nearly 30,000 square feet, will be self-enclosed and will have “all new football offices, team meeting rooms, coaches’ offices and all new recruiting areas’’ and will be attached to the Hecht Athletic Center.

Did you guys use to trick-or-treat together?

Actually we played in his back yard with Papa Nick the old man UM all American watching our every move kicking our asses none stop training.

As far as games we loved kick the can at night and run full speed diving of my dock screaming laughing.

GOCANES05 we had a fantastic high school live not knowing what NFL or U alumni would drop by for PAPA Nicks guidance.

I’d go back tomorrow t

Advertisement
Actually we played in his back yard with Papa Nick the old man UM all American watching our every move kicking our asses none stop training.

As far as games we loved kick the can at night and run full speed diving of my dock screaming laughing.

GOCANES05 we had a fantastic high school live not knowing what NFL or U alumni would drop by for PAPA Nicks guidance.

I’d go back tomorrow t

Awesome stories! I bet Papa Nick didn't fvck around at all.

Advertisement
Look how deep it is. Might be that turf with the rubber pellets that helps reduce concussions.

Ya I saw that. Thinking maybe the pellets aren’t in there yet (if that’s a thing) so you might have some sink initially.

Advertisement
Back