IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Not sure who took that picture, but I know they didn’t want any pictures or videos leaked of the progress, that’s why I didn’t post any. It’s so much bigger than any other IPF I’ve been in, it’s pretty awesome. An announcement should come out soon on another surprise on the IPF.

Hopefully its a slide like Clemson has b/c apparently that keeps 1st round DTs staying in school.

Advertisement
Not sure who took that picture, but I know they didn’t want any pictures or videos leaked of the progress, that’s why I didn’t post any. It’s so much bigger than any other IPF I’ve been in, it’s pretty awesome. An announcement should come out soon on another surprise on the IPF.
Interesting, wonder what that could be?

MODS.. We need clean up on page 39..

7rijmnn.gif

Advertisement
Construction schedules always change and this thread was entertaining. Seems the usual CIS experts who have never been wrong their entire life (even when proven so) got all over that 305 dude for no apparent reason. One thing is obvious, he knows more about this stuff than his naysayers.

is this a good surprise or something you just hyped us up for that will ultimately underwhelm?

I for one know 90% of the stuff I say is / was negative about the IPF but every darn large project is they can't even get the first circuit breaker on the job without issues believe me it SUCKS and is getting worse.

I make statements of fact then the job seconds later contradicts every word I said , to the every day person they can't grab hold of it and they LOAD ME UP WITH THUMBS DOWN and wise cracks and attacks.

Can everyone now see what I said is mostly correct , I know my typing and comments are outlandish but that's out of frustration on why aren't they listening , well you see some of it unfolding like tomorrows grand opening 8/4, I said it's not going to happen and boooom I was ripped apart.

I'm really a nice guy with a sense of humor and will laugh at my self :)

I CAN TELL BY THE MATERIAL MY CONTRACTOR IS ORDERING ON HOW THE IPF IS PROGRESSING........NOT ONE WIRING DEVISE SWITCH OF RECEPTACLE HAS BE ORDERED , DOES THAT GIVE YOU ALL AND IDEA ?

CAN SOMEONE AGREE ?

GOCANES

So the lights are not on?
I believe you said FPL hadn’t even stated digging the vaults.

Advertisement
So the lights are not on?
I believe you said FPL hadn’t even stated digging the vaults.

Toro your intent is so strong to prove me wrong that you ignore the months of post done here .

Again the every day sports fan that’s not in the construction business can’t fathom the awkwardness of a , money driven, political driven business.

The BEST thing to do here is to let YOU all to watch and learn the hard way especially TODAY with the 8/4 grand opening that’s NOT HAPPENING.

I mentioned many time IT AINT HAPPENING maybe in a couple weeks or a month or two A GUESS.

Again the wiring devices have NOT been ordered YET , look in your house would you invite guests and open your house with NO wiring devices or LIGHT FIXTURES in your kitchen or bedrooms NOT .

It just better for you guys / gals to watch and learn there TONS of more work to do no MATTER HOW MUCH YO ALL ATTACK ME AND LAUGH AT ME THE.

The proof is in front of you just open your eyes and think to yourself GOCANES05 does have a LITTLE LITTLE bit of an idea AT LEAST.

GOCANES

I must clarify the no fixtures point for people who will send photos saying WHAT’S THIS THEN photos of sports lighting on field.

I mean office, bathroom and other general lighting there no fixtures installed yet either.

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR ATTACKS AS NORMAL.

Oooh please SOMEONE send GRAND OPENING PHOTOS of the band playing, players in the IPF we’d all love to see them PLEASE .

Let the GOCANES05 attacks BEGIN 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

GOCANES

Just take your L already geezuz. Nobody is "attacking you", you just keep running your mouth like you can't control yourself.

Just reflecting back the spewing false narratives from people who know not what they say or mean .

Yes it is silly to keep hearing it , IPF is not ready for anything.

YET

GOCANES

Advertisement
Just reflecting back the spewing false narratives from people who know not what they say or mean .

Yes it is silly to keep hearing it , IPF is not ready for anything.

YET

GOCANES

It will be ready to practice in/on in less than a week....BUT you are taking a victory lap because it's not grand opening today, which leads me to believe that you would prefer to be, "I told you so" guy as opposed to what's for the betterment of the program.

Nobody ever gave a shlt about a “grand opening” bozo.

What most reasonable people want is for it to be ready within sometime in August so players can continue practice and be sheltered from lightning.

And from everything I’m seeing, it is going to happen.

The offices and “bells and whistles” will be completed probably over the next few weeks and months, but who cares. As long as the players can run in and practice when the lightning horn goes off.

The lights have been on for weeks now.

You were wrong.

Quit taking an underserved victory lap.

Advertisement

What most reasonable people want is for it to be ready within sometime in August so players can continue practice and be sheltered from lightning.

The offices and “bells and whistles” will be completed probably over the next few weeks and months, but who cares. As long as the players can run in and practice when the lightning horn goes off.

You were wrong.

Exactly. The team not losing valuable practice time very shortly > Jess Simpson being able to take a morning dump at the IPF in a luxurious lavender scented restroom attached to the coaching office suites.

I really want this IPF badly, I never rejoice in

You were wrong.

You are empty minded, who just ramble on with absolute nonsense trying to sound like you know something about nothing.

Sounds like your in agreement with my post , do you even understand what you posted you just agreed with GOCANES05 .

Read your post please ding bat.

There’s no victory lap here .

ITS A VICTORY LAP OVER YOUR FOOLISHNESS YOU SEEM TO CLING ON TO WHEN PROVEN YOUR AGAIN WRONG.

OCCC if you would of only LISTEN to me more and asked questions in stead of clinging you your PRIDE I would have helped you understand how the IPF proceed.

OCC I SUPPLIED AND STILL SUPPLYING THE WHOLE IPF PROJECT. OCC anyone with common sense would at least listen a little bit.

YES THE WHOLE PROJECT, I’m not sticking my chest out I just cannot BELIEVE YOUR PRIDE won’t allow you to listen, but only make fun of the one who knows and WANTED TO SHARE ... THAT’S ALL

GOCANES

UPDATE:

As of yesterday’s deliveries we continue to ship pipe and wire still being installed in offices , hallways , bathrooms and other rooms .

Some LED down lighting rough in cans are installed, once all conduit, junction boxes for recepticals , then I can order all the switches, occupancy sensors are installed then the drywall contractor can do his thing and EC can trim out wall plate, NO WIRING DEVICES ORDERED THEY HAVE “ NOT “ ASK ME TO ORDER THEM YET

So as of now the IPF is still in the ROUGH IN STAGE.

OCCC you must be CHOMPING at the bit with some CONTRADICTING statements.

OCCC since your so knowledgeable what manufacturer is specified in devices and OC sensors???

Anyway this is what’s going on in the IPF to date.

IGNORE OCCC unless your into rambling noise.

But this is what’s goin on

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back