IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Oh man, I SO wanted a pic of that YUGE desk he sits behind. Great work team, now we’ll never know when the IPF will get finished.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Tweed after driving away our only source of news on the ipf today in this thread (lol), I think you owe us some info on what the big news is.
I’m going to think it’s something big until proven otherwise lol. Richt did say they would be renovating lockerroms about 2 weeks so maybe that could be it. Just a guess

If they say that the roof opens up I’m having a heart attack.
While this would be cool, what would be the point?
Like the majority of time we're in there it'll be because a lighting alarm goes off, in which case we definitely can't have it open (unless theres like metal bars that would still stretch across or something). and if we're in there when its not due to lightning whats the use of having it open when you could just go outside?

it would be cool, but useless.

Advertisement
Guessing this “big news” will have something more to do than just slicker locker rooms. Something tells me it’s going to knock our socks off....so when does the news drop?

Advertisement
While this would be cool, what would be the point?
Like the majority of time we're in there it'll be because a lighting alarm goes off, in which case we definitely can't have it open (unless theres like metal bars that would still stretch across or something). and if we're in there when its not due to lightning whats the use of having it open when you could just go outside?

it would be cool, but useless.
It’s just sarcasm.
But I’m sure they wouldn’t open it up if they knew it was going to rain. Doubt you could have a roof that opens that was built so fast that withstands a cat 5 storm.
Also it would be at least another year of delays by gocanes and another 100 posts filled with boobie and all caps.

They are putting in dark sheds to punish players that ***** up in practice, taking a page out of Mike Leach’s book.

im guessing video board
I've only seen the video board mentioned in one newspaper article (can't remember if it was in the MH or the PB Post) I read months ago. I wonder if any further mention of it was purposely supressed in order to make an announcement about it's addition later..

Advertisement
Back