IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Simplified, he means....the electric is hooked up.

You mean kind of like God said:

i-d4bb9fe09d6b78eb832985821d8a307f-1.png
i-88516ca505d84f969b7ab15a965c3fb3-2.png
i-d18063683dcc0d42b9be45451a84d1e3-3.png
i-8d7070ce28f0af28047c7a5fb8246d53-4.png

...and there was light?

GoCanes can’t be believed.

1. Has everyone forgotten his hundreds of posts saying the IPF wouldn’t be open for use in August? Not only that, he was saying it would be delayed for months.

2. Now it looks like at the very least, they’ll be able to use it for practices at some point in August...which is what we really care about.

3. How about dozens of obnoxious posts screaming and yelling his joy at the fact that it wouldn’t be ready. And his constant boasting about how he was soaking the University for extra money on change orders. Nice.

4. Now this bullshlt with Chickillo. Sure Chicks dad and grandad are from Miami (going back to Pennsylvania as well)...but Anthony Chickillo was born and raised in Tampa and grew up there, went to high school there. Chick and his dad/family have lived in Tampa for over 20+ years. That’s just an indisputable fact that GoCanes is lying about.

Just STFU you crazy old fool. Try telling the truth and stop blowing yourself up. Pretty much everything you’ve posted has been proven to be bullshlt.

Get your *** back to work and get this shlt done.

GoCanes can’t be believed

3. How about dozens of obnoxious posts screaming and yelling his joy at the fact that it wouldn’t be ready. And his constant boasting about how he was soaking the University for extra money on change orders. Nice.

4. Now tthis bullshlt with Chickillo. Sure Chicks dad and grandad are from Miami (going back to Pennsylvania as well)...but Anthony Chickillo was born and raised in Tampa and grew up there, went to high school there. Chick and his dad/family have lived in Tampa for over 20+ years. That’s just an indisputable fact that GoCanes is lying about.

I think he said he played with Anthony's dad but yes he is entertaining to say the least.

That schit in orange though..........

I think he said he played with Anthony's dad but yes he is entertaining to say the least.

That schit in orange though..........

If he says so...but there’s no denying the facts I stated. Didn’t he just double down he still lives near them.

I mean it’s just easily verifiable. Chick was born, grew up, went to high school in Tampa. Case closed. Family has lived in Tampa over 20 years, at least Anthony’s immediate family, including his dad, Tony.

The bullshlt about his boasting about lateness and ripping off the university speaks for itself.

I have no sympathy for this blowhard.

Advertisement
GoCanes can’t be believed.

1. Has everyone forgotten his hundreds of posts saying the IPF wouldn’t be open for use in August? Not only that, he was saying it would be delayed for months.

2. Now it looks like at the very least, they’ll be able to use it for practices at some point in August...which is what we really care about.

4. Now this bullshlt with Chickillo. Sure Chicks dad and grandad are from Miami (going back to Pennsylvania as well)...but Anthony Chickillo was born and raised in Tampa and grew up there, went to high school there. Chick and his dad/family have lived in Tampa for over 20+ years. That’s just an indisputable fact that GoCanes is lying about.

Just STFU you crazy old fool. Try telling the truth and stop blowing yourself up. Pretty much everything you’ve posted has been proven to be bullshlt.

Get your *** back to work and get this shlt done.

BOOBIE OMG OOOOH MY :love-heart::love-heart::love-heart: , SOMEONE COOKING ONIONS HERE , WAIT BOOOBIE AND MY FANS PLEASE I NEED A MOMENT VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW......

TWO MINUTES PLEASE BREATH GOCANES05 BREATH...BE BACK IN TWO

BOOBIE OMG OOOOH MY :love-heart::love-heart::love-heart: , SOMEONE COOKING ONIONS HERE , WAIT BOOOBIE AND MY FANS PLEASE I NEED A MOMENT VERY EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW......

TWO MINUTES PLEASE BREATH GOCANES05 BREATH...BE BACK IN TWO

Biggest bullshlt blowhard ever on CIS. You have provided nothing of substance.

Get over yourself.

Can this thread get back on topic about the IPF.

Dude is full of it. It’s pathetic

I can't do it just can'to.........much work on my HUGE HUGE DESK ,I'm doing some final billing on my ODP owner direct purchase order from THE U for the IPF, plus all my close out documentation

GO TO GO SORRY IPF FANS....U KNOW I'LL BE BACK

GOCANES

Advertisement
The last pics via Twitter I saw had the field laid out nicely, with overhead lights ablaze. So this GoCanes dude must have hit the gonja, K-2, salvias, and whatever else hallucinate he could find. What he really needs is some Adderrall and Thorazine.

Advertisement
FPL connects through underground concrete vaults via large FPL transformer, dropping 2kv primary to 3phase 480/ 240 secondary feeding (2)2 4000 amp free standing switchboards down streaming feedis to (8) series rated 800 amp down to 250 amp panel boards all rated between 100- 65 KAIC symetrical amp fault current, fully certified FLASH POINT rated, along with TVSS-SPD lighting protection on ALL circuits on electrical riser per specs .

IPF IS FULLY CONNECTED AND HAS PASSED ALL INSPECTIONS TO DATE 🙌🙌.

TCO is a real possibility it’s all in City of Coral Gables hands on WHEN .

It will be anticlimactic when it happens after string of lawyers to upon themselves the liability.

GOCANES

Would it have made more sense to go with a 3 phase four wire system? Are you sure that it wasn't a 480/277V system on the secondary side of the utility transformer?

Would it have made more sense to go with a 3 phase four wire system? Are you sure that it wasn't a 480/277V system on the secondary side of the utility transformer?

DING DING DING YOU ARE 100% correct ,it actually is 277/480 3 PAHSE 4 WIRE, I was typing from my cell phone with my granddaughter near want attention like OCCC does to me.

I didn't correct myself , I figured OCCC would do the honors LMAO

Anyway NICE CATCH finally someone who not only understands but catches a mistake and can respond responsibly . Hurricane mike HATS OF TO YOU SIR.

IMPRESSIVE VERY.

GOCANES

Advertisement
DING DING DING YOU ARE 100% correct ,it actually is 277/480 3 PAHSE 4 WIRE, I was typing from my cell phone with my granddaughter near want attention like OCCC does to me.

I didn't correct myself , I figured OCCC would do the honors LMAO

Anyway NICE CATCH finally someone who not only understands but catches a mistake and can respond responsibly . Hurricane mike HATS OF TO YOU SIR.

IMPRESSIVE VERY.

GOCANES

So basically what I've learned here today is that if @Hurricanemike32 was the electrical contractor the whole IPF would be finished by now.

Dude’s literally like a continuous flock of seagulls, flying over this thread, and dropping meaningless worthless shlt constantly...unless you’re into electrical jargon.

Still haven’t forgotten about your 2 million predictions laughing about how it wasn’t going to be ready, GoCanes.

I hope the day they announce it’s ready for players to practice, you get a flood of negs to equal your flood of horseshlt that you’ve populated this thread with.

Advertisement
Back