IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Just think OCC add the IPF to long list of front page projects GOCANE05 has supplied in switchgear ,feeders and lighting in South Florida you'd be hard pressed to find one that I haven't in some way haven't been involved in.

Being called AMATEUR is an awesome compliment OCC , the more people that think that way the more jobs I get , competitors are my FOOD I feed of them there underestimation of me give me SHIVERS of $$$$ margin on my jobs.

I JUST SHOWED YOUR REPLY TO THE EATON CUTLER HAMMER SWITCH-GEAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I'M WORKING GETTING SPECIFIED ON A NEW JOB WITH.

LMAO HE JUST SAID WE TRULY DO FEED OF PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE BIG MAN.......GROUP LAUGH HAPPENING ...OMG

LATER OCC LUNCH MEETING A CALLING...GEEEZ LATER.

GOCANES
Old Construction Proverb: This project is going to be built whether you are here or not. You are a minor player in a prestige project. Who cares.

Advertisement
Main thing is to have the field ready.The Coaches can move in December if need be but just have the field ready so we’re not losing practice time...

You’ve completely missed the point. He’s accusing everyone of lying. He’s talking about inside information, essentially saying that those managing the project are acting irresponsibly and imprudently. He’s bragging about how bad he is soaking the school, money wise. State secrets, no, information presented in such a way as to embarrass the school? Yes.

Do point out the sensitive inside information. ???

I saw no bragging on soaking anyone. If he gave the price of a box - that has to be built - and the price is much higher than your electrical panel in your home - you may be shocked to find out how much it costs from the manufacturer.

You don't succeed in the construction bidness overcharging - certainly not 'soaking' anyone. Folks know about how much things cost - they deal with the cost of many items on a regular basis.

Since he's not a non-profit - he gets what would be a normal markup - and his buyers will know what's normal, and what's not.

You're never wrong - I get it.

Early leader for POY, Butch would be proud!
:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

I just got done cutting my 2 sons' hair.

I used a #4 guard.

We decided that the #2 was just a little too short.

ALWAYS! be careful around the ears even when using a guard!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've told AMATEURS this fact!

Gonna grab a turkey sandwich and some chips before I head out and mow the lawn.

I mow it to exactly 2" PER BLADE of grass.

Always alternate YOUR rows for aesthetic purposes.

It's not TOO hot here today SO I should be ok without extra hydration BUT I'll take a 24oz bottle OF cold water with me just in case.

I'm also gonna take A spray bottle with me.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE MOWING THE LAWN, LAWNCARE IS ****!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I just got done cutting my 2 sons' hair.

I used a #4 guard.

We decided that the #2 was just a little too short.

ALWAYS! be careful around the ears even when using a guard!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've told AMATEURS this fact!

Gonna grab a turkey sandwich and some chips before I head out and mow the lawn.

I mow it to exactly 2" PER BLADE of grass.

Always alternate YOUR rows for aesthetic purposes.

It's not TOO hot here today SO I should be ok without extra hydration BUT I'll take a 24oz bottle OF cold water with me just in case.

I'm also gonna take A spray bottle with me.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE MOWING THE LAWN, LAWNCARE IS ****!!!!!!!!

Lmaoo classic

So, fuq the progress pics huh? ok, carry on.

Gc05 bring me a sub back from your extended lunch break. These change orders gor changed in order to bring change to the practice and i need change for my 20 when you get back.

Hope the way i constructed that sentence doesnt make you change my order and forget what i want. good look bro

Advertisement
I think Gocanes got talked to or........
latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back