IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Wow , some people here a upset OMG I’m shocked ,about change orders and revisions .

Here’s a LEGAL FACT , if an owner of a project wants every single C/O and revision put out for public bidding on the Dodge Report bidders site it’s owners choice.

It’s not common practice do to the cost of getting established on job site plus insurance and legal let alone bonding .

Most CO put out for bid are even HIGHER in cost.

In bidding large projects once contractor is low you would think that’s it you get the job NOT .

Actually an AUCTION starts with value engineering and cut costs all over the place to get to bottom line award bid.

Most of the time with escalating commodities in markets most of the time contractors are upside down .

Example you bid when copper is low and you start the job an copper market goes up YOU LOOSE just watch gas prices .

Bid a project at $2.50 a gallon you start the proyand gas is $2.95 gallon your stuck badly.

CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS IS A CRAP SHOOT HERO TO ZERO.

I can do a college course , so many people here yell scream call names and really have no idea or reason what they’re yelling about.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I can do a seminar alone on 2 year copper core buyout contracts with quarterly escalators options and how they affect the final copper poundage ride out clauses towards final closure added to inventory stock flow .

But I’m sure this is nothing new to the experts here who are going to attend the

8/4 IPF GRAND OPENING I TOLD THEM ON DAY ONE , IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN , TILL THE IPF IS DONE CORRECTLY.

The DAM wiring devices haven’t been supplied yet GEE WIZ.

WAKE UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

The wiring device order is on my BIG desk somewhere buried with all the other orders LOLOL

GOCANES

Last edited:
Actually my HUGE desk has about $700,000.00 worth of orders already for the 26th of this month, when I enter them exactly on the 26th I’ll get dating an extra 30 days to pay and pick up an extra 31/2 points of margin.

Do you know what “ margin “ is and how important it is with additional dating.

An no market escalators in my core by , did you get this straight?

LMAO I MAKE MONEY 24-7 LMAO

GOCANES

Nope. You are the only person here at CIS that knows what a margin is. No one else has ever heard of it. That's why you are the only one here that makes any money. The rest of us all live in the same housing projects packed in 5 to a bedroom.

I had a stripper once tell me that when a guy won't get naked until after they are under the covers you already know what's happening. You are quickly becoming the "naked under the covers" guy here at CIS. Congratz!

At least Dan Sillyho had newspaper clippings and pictures to go along with his fish stories.

Advertisement
Here’s some true stuff here on the person GOCANES05 is , ready really ready.

I get calls all the time from people in the electrical supply industry during my 40 plus years whom are competitors you all hear that COMPETITORS of mine but need honest HELP young kids beginners

I’ve given them help in lighting point by point foot candle layouts schooled them on switch- estimating and so on.

Yet here smeared when I give guidance to the every day layman SHAME.

GOCANES

I just got done cutting my 2 sons' hair.

I used a #4 guard.

We decided that the #2 was just a little too short.

ALWAYS! be careful around the ears even when using a guard!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've told AMATEURS this fact!

Gonna grab a turkey sandwich and some chips before I head out and mow the lawn.

I mow it to exactly 2" PER BLADE of grass.

Always alternate YOUR rows for aesthetic purposes.

It's not TOO hot here today SO I should be ok without extra hydration BUT I'll take a 24oz bottle OF cold water with me just in case.

I'm also gonna take A spray bottle with me.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE MOWING THE LAWN, LAWNCARE IS ****!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just got done cutting my 2 sons' hair. I used a #4 guard. We decided that the #2 was just a little too short.

Gonna grab a turkey sandwich and some chips before I head out and mow the lawn to exactly 2" per blade of grass. It's not too hot here today so I should be ok without extra hydration but I'll take a 24oz bottle of cold water with me just in case.

Cane Dynasty your a GOOD man enjoy.
GOCANES

Cane

Advertisement
GOCANES is right man. That dude holds the Keyes to the kingdom.
I still have t gotten my pizza. Da fugg gocanes?!! Deliver those harnesses or whatever to papa Johns on Flamingo I’m starving.

Peaked in for photos of the IPF. Read several pages of craziness. Classic CIS.
You aught to try out that thread on the Cleveland Browns...Harriet Tubman went and resurrected herself to reconstruct the underground railroad in order to sneak Colin Kaepernick to the Canadian Football League.

Advertisement

I used a #4 guard.

ALWAYS! be careful around the ears even when using a guard!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've told AMATEURS this fact!

It's not TOO hot here today SO I should be ok without extra hydration BUT I'll take a 24oz bottle OF cold water with me just in case.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE MOWING THE LAWN, LAWNCARE IS ****!!!!!!!!
Your attention to detail deserves recognition.

I used a #4 guard.

Grass actually grows in Utah?

I used a #4 guard.

Gold

Advertisement
Back