IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

If he had yellowed newspaper clippings he’d be son of Dan Sileo, but even more retarded

I think that after all is said and done and a full audit is conducted....I think they will conclude that all the delays came from the electrical equipment supplier.
Obviously would have completed in time if they had gone with someone else.

Advertisement
The only one that seems to be stopping UM from building the IPF they want is you by holding all the switching gear hostage in your warehouse!
Stop playing grab a$$ with all your friends around the big desk and deliver what we are missing!

You are the BOMB Toro , hundred years ago when I was a driver in here in the late late 70's one of the owners a retired fighter pilot use to plant is foot right on our a$$ as we were group together joking around yelling the same words GRAB A$$.

GOCANES

Just think OCC add the IPF to long list of front page projects GOCANE05 has supplied in switchgear ,feeders and lighting in South Florida you'd be hard pressed to find one that I haven't in some way haven't been involved in.

Being called AMATEUR is an awesome compliment OCC , the more people that think that way the more jobs I get , competitors are my FOOD I feed of them there underestimation of me give me SHIVERS of $$$$ margin on my jobs.

I JUST SHOWED YOUR REPLY TO THE EATON CUTLER HAMMER SWITCH-GEAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I'M WORKING GETTING SPECIFIED ON A NEW JOB WITH.

LMAO HE JUST SAID WE TRULY DO FEED OF PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE BIG MAN.......GROUP LAUGH HAPPENING ...OMG

LATER OCC LUNCH MEETING A CALLING...GEEEZ LATER.

GOCANES
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I remember back in the early 1960's when we had to go across Red Road for a hamburger.

I’m not trying to sound like a smart *** but that was like way before my time. I was protoplasm in the stars back then. I’ll bet the campus was half the size back then. We probably had it easy compared to you guys. Just like I think they have it easy now comparing my old Rat to the new Rat. I know food choices are better and healthier now too.

Always great to get your input. Need to keep those lines to our history open. Keep posting.

No offense man, you are a good poster and often very funny, but you don't know what you are talking about here. I should never have chimed in to begin with, you start to argue with fools, well, you know the rest. I only said something because if anyone is buying this stuff, it is damaging to the image of both the University of Miami and the contractors involved. Yes, it's all funny, but there is also real world stuff involved here. And before you go back to the better clients will relax you thing, there is nothing stressful about working with professionals who take their business seriously and expect those that they do business with to do the same. Stress is dealing with lazy and unprofessional loudmouths who don't take their work seriously.

Poster claiming to be a vendor to UM clearly has a sense of humor and we often agree about things, I have no interest in any personal quarrel with him. If he is for real, he can still share some information with this board while being a bit more discreet and classy about it. I certainly wouldn't, in his position, but that's his choice. If he is not legit, he should consider that his posing has and could have real world consequences for people and their livelihoods. I'm all for joking around, but ******* around with people's reputations and livelihoods is not really as cool as it may seem.

That's my last on this. As you were.

If I don't know what I'm talking about - it's not the first time. Just not this time.

Your problem is overreaction. Again. There's no Top Secret schitt that's been shared here that will cost life or limb - you're overreacting, or Almighty petty. Whatever.

Change orders. Change orders are not normally serious real world consequences for people and their livelihood. It's a characteristic of a multipurpose structure - and believe it or not - happens all the time.

It's not like he took out a full page ad in the Herald and told everything he knows. He made some comments on a Hurricane fan site - and I don't know how in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports some of these small - comments could '**** with people's reputations and livelihoods' at a level you suggest.

I mean, why stop there? Another step or two - and this guy's comments about change orders possibly delaying the Grand Opening - could kick off World War Three! Maybe a Twenty-First Century Holy War! Worse - both! End Times stuff!

You suppose this guy's street address number is 666? And his comments are code for the Final Reckoning? If so, I bet the NSA is all over this with their codebreakers!

Meaning - this season is screwed!

I think I'm starting to appreciate your perspective here . . . no - it got away again.

Gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS is a nice site, with free speach openness here and being very cost effective.

It’s a Diamond in the rough .

I’m very appreciative to people that own and run this site , Thank you all.

GOCANES

CIS is a nice site, with free speach openness here and being very cost effective.

It’s a Diamond in the rough .

I’m very appreciative to people that own and run this site , Thank you all.

GOCANES

Quit dodging the cumshot.

Where's the desk amigo?

Advertisement
I was just finishing some ribs I got for my warehouse guys.
They been cutting 600 MCM copper feeders on huge WEMCO reels all morning.

Waiting for my outside guys tractor trailer to P/u 17 WEMCO reel we cut going to West Coast hospital I doing near Ft Myers

GOCANES

If I don't know what I'm talking about - it's not the first time. Just not this time.

Your problem is overreaction. Again. There's no Top Secret schitt that's been shared here that will cost life or limb - you're overreacting, or Almighty petty. Whatever.

Change orders. Change orders are not normally serious real world consequences for people and their livelihood. It's a characteristic of a multipurpose structure - and believe it or not - happens all the time.

It's not like he took out a full page ad in the Herald and told everything he knows. He made some comments on a Hurricane fan site - and I don't know how in the Wide, Wide, World of Sports some of these small - comments could '**** with people's reputations and livelihoods' at a level you suggest.

I mean, why stop there? Another step or two - and this guy's comments about change orders possibly delaying the Grand Opening - could kick off World War Three! Maybe a Twenty-First Century Holy War! Worse - both! End Times stuff!

You suppose this guy's street address number is 666? And his comments are code for the Final Reckoning? If so, I bet the NSA is all over this with their codebreakers!

Meaning - this season is screwed!

I think I'm starting to appreciate your perspective here . . . no - it got away again.

Gone.

You’ve completely missed the point. He’s accusing everyone of lying. He’s talking about inside information, essentially saying that those managing the project are acting irresponsibly and imprudently. He’s bragging about how bad he is soaking the school, money wise. State secrets, no, information presented in such a way as to embarrass the school? Yes.

Quit dodging the cumshot.

Where's the desk amigo?

Actually my HUGE desk has about $700,000.00 worth of orders already for the 26th of this month, when I enter them exactly on the 26th I’ll get dating an extra 30 days to pay and pick up an extra 31/2 points of margin.

Do you know what “ margin “ is and how important it is with additional dating.

An no market escalators in my core by , did you get this straight?

LMAO I MAKE MONEY 24-7 LMAO

GOCANES

Actually my HUGE desk has about $700,000.00 worth of orders already for the 26th of this month, when I enter them exactly on the 26th I’ll get dating an extra 30 days to pay and pick up an extra 31/2 points of margin.

Do you know what “ margin “ is and how important it is with additional dating.

An no market escalators in my core by , did you get this straight?

LMAO I MAKE MONEY 24-7 LMAO

GOCANES
Donald? I had no idea you were a Cane fan. Figured you to be a Rutgers guy.

Advertisement
Back