IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Probably so, just like GT8 was saying. Maybe his boss has bann d him from doing other things besides all the massive PO’s stacking up on his massive desk...

Pics were just posted in the football alumni FB page. Lights were on and speakers playing music. Turf is next to be put down. Posted by one of the admin in the football office.

6FBDEE09-EFF5-4F1E-BD39-8E1F101A2700.jpeg
3C4C62F3-75E7-4A30-BD50-BE31D1BF97F8.jpeg

...or maybe he just realized how full of shlt he was about it not being ready.

I’ve got a feeling it won’t be 100% finished by Aug4, but enough to have the opening and to use for practices. The offices may not be ready, but who cares. As long as they don’t miss practices because of lightning delays.

They will also need to paint all of the metal white....might have to wait until after the season for all of the aesthetics (banners/adidas artwork around the facility, video board, final paint, etc.)

Advertisement
They will also need to paint all of the metal white....might have to wait until after the season for all of the aesthetics (banners/adidas artwork around the facility, video board, final paint, etc.)

Just give me a field away from the elements so we don't lose practice time. All the bells and whistles can wait. Heck they can even work on it Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays.

Advertisement
...or maybe he just realized how full of shlt he was about it not being ready.

I’ve got a feeling it won’t be 100% finished by Aug4, but enough to have the opening and to use for practices. The offices may not be ready, but who cares. As long as they don’t miss practices because of lightning delays.

you're correct. right now the goal is to get enough done to prevent losing fall practices to lightning. everything else ancillary as it relates to the 2018-19 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm sure they're double timing it tight now so that the premier recruits and their families here for Paradise Camp can walk on the turf in the IPF and picture what itll be like

Actually my HUGE desk has about $700,000.00 worth of orders already for the 26th of this month, when I enter them exactly on the 26th I’ll get dating an extra 30 days to pay and pick up an extra 31/2 points of margin.

Do you know what “ margin “ is and how important it is with additional dating.

An no market escalators in my core by , did you get this straight?

LMAO I MAKE MONEY 24-7 LMAO

GOCANES
People that make money don’t brag about making money scrub

I just got done cutting my 2 sons' hair.

I used a #4 guard.

We decided that the #2 was just a little too short.

ALWAYS! be careful around the ears even when using a guard!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've told AMATEURS this fact!

Gonna grab a turkey sandwich and some chips before I head out and mow the lawn.

I mow it to exactly 2" PER BLADE of grass.

Always alternate YOUR rows for aesthetic purposes.

It's not TOO hot here today SO I should be ok without extra hydration BUT I'll take a 24oz bottle OF cold water with me just in case.

I'm also gonna take A spray bottle with me.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE MOWING THE LAWN, LAWNCARE IS ****!!!!!!!!
I’m dying lol

Wait a second! How the **** can those lights be on when GOCANE05
Has all the gear in his warehouse!
Didn't GOCANE05 say that FPL hadn't connected yet?
But ... but ... you wouldn’t think he’d lie about about being rich and having a PhD in putting wiring together

Advertisement
Back