IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Altough our ipf isn’t a full field (it’s like 90 or 95 with an additional 30 yard field attached on the side of it) our ipf is more expensive(35 million) other teams outside of Maryland and now northwestern. That could be due to the cost of construction in coral gables in addition to the overhaul of the weight room and new football operations center that will be an upgrade over what Miami has now. It’s going to be great, I would Much rather sacrifice some field space for a new football operations center which we are doing

Altough our ipf isn’t a full field (it’s like 90 or 95 with an additional 30 yard field attached on the side of it) our ipf is more expensive(35 million) other teams outside of Maryland and now northwestern. That could be due to the cost of construction in coral gables in addition to the overhaul of the weight room and new football operations center that will be an upgrade over what Miami has now. It’s going to be great, I would Much rather sacrifice some field space for a new football operations center which we are doing

Not to mention, when I played football very rarely did we practice 100 yards at a time.

Not to mention, when I played football very rarely did we practice 100 yards at a time.
In Miami’s ipf set up the lineman will mainly be on the 30 yard field outside of team stuff. In other ipfs they usually are taking some of that full field regardless

Advertisement
Also, the IPF should be used a minority of the time. If you got guys housing 80 yard runs, then expand to outside after the lightning storm passes.

Advertisement
Wait, so you know it's going to be "climate controlled"? Then why did you just ask if it was going to be in post #298?

It's called an Indoor Practice Facility because it's main use is for practice.

I hate you morons...quit jumping into other folks conversation.

I asked the question below initially & Brock wanted to know what’s the difference. I explained it & I don’t know which one it will be.

Now Go away
Anyone know if the inside of the IPF will be more like UCF or the Tampa Bay Bucs....trust me when I say there is a world's difference between the 2.

Advertisement
Turf is being installed right now as we speak.

Not trying to question your qualifications or anything... but how big is your desk? Square footage wise. I need to know the number or drawers as well.

Advertisement
I heard Chad just added a Dj booth and some new turn tables on the westside.. Hopefully the players can get some studio time in before going to practice..

The field size troll is probably my favorite troll of all of em.

FSU's IPF is one full sized football field. It's 57,000 square feet.

Miami's IPF has 81,000 square feet of practice area. How can you troll the size of something when what you have is considerably smaller? I love it.

Would be nice to have two 100 yard fields outside, and the full 120 yards inside on day 1 of camp.

Advertisement
Back