IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
you mean a city that in fact outlawed trucks for 50 years until an appellate court overturned the ordinance. i live in the city and at times it is a totalitarian dictatorship. hate them MFers
But people want to send kids away cause of the “crime”. They don’t realize that CG is like Beverly Hills.

One question, is there a reason for just the one goalpost as opposed to two?
Pretty sure I saw 2 goalposts in some of the pictures, although there's 2 fields, maybe one only has one? I Know Richt said the smaller field is more for the lineman to work

Advertisement
It’s 56 feet in the air which is enough for punting. Not much of a concern honestly
they don’t really punt in indoors .. they kind hit the ceilings and the ball boys emulate it to the returners by tossing a ball up .. but they continue with their coverage and blocks

This strips of turf that divide the two fields may come in handy around proday time next year. Running those 40s.

Advertisement
Richt said they will be able to use it by the end of the week. Turf isn’t finished yet. They have the COO.

Last edited:
Richt said end of the week? Really? Well ****, that there is some fine news boys!!! Now have they installed the blue lot tailgating area yet, or are we going to have to wait on that after the coaches offfices are done?

Advertisement
TrueFloridian said:
The obvious goal has to be to get the field ready for practice during bad weather. The offices and everything else can be finished during the season. They are making good progress.
Hate to be short but the City of Coral Gables will NOT allow that they have the strictest code enforcement around and will NOT be party to this in accepting the liability PERIOD they do not cut corners in anyway no matter how big the BAG.
HHMMMMMMM. We seem to have the COO now and nothing except the field will be complete. You're full of **** @GOCANES05

On Monday afternoon Athletic Director Blake James updated the status of the indoor practice facility, saying “We got the certificate of occupancy last week, we’re just finishing up the turf and I believe that’ll be done tomorrow or Wednesday so we’ll be in there at some point this week. Obviously we’re excited about that. It’s a huge win for our program to have that facility in place.”

Advertisement
TrueFloridian said:
The obvious goal has to be to get the field ready for practice during bad weather. The offices and everything else can be finished during the season. They are making good progress.

HHMMMMMMM. We seem to have the COO now and nothing except the field will be complete. You're full of **** @GOCANES05

You should probably give him a break. He has had a wild ride during the IPF timeline. He started as a delivery driver, got bumped all the way up to the owner of the supply company wearhouse and getting the works to tell him how great he is and cook for him in the parking lot, then went down to some kind of estimator or draftsman. He might very well be back to delivery driver by now or lower. The new user of the giant desk might have had him load their stuff into it for the extra rub ins.

Family weekend this weekend. So I’m sure we’ll be touring it while there. I’ll see if I can go live for a few while we’re in there.
What your son weighing in at? Thanks I think I got you confused, thought Steed was your son.

Last edited:
TrueFloridian said:

This must be impossible!!
GOCANES swore up and down that this would not happen !!!
I’m pretty sure GOCANES is a Jorts wearing Plummer from GAYinsville trying to troll the IPF thread.

Advertisement
Back