IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

In GoCanes style:

THEY'VE HAD THE COO FOR A WEEK!!! WHICH MEANS GOCANES WAS DEAD WRONG!!!! IF NOT FOR THE TURF, THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT TODAY!!! THEY'LL BE IN THERE THIS WEEK!!!

MY BIG DESK. MY CHANGE ORDERS. LMFAOOOOO

No wonder he stopped posting, he knew his little game was up.

Advertisement
The work being done may have a couple of different occupancy permits. 1 for athletic facility with no habitable space and 1 for the coaches offices and habitable space where they may not be complete with the elec.fixtures and finishing touches. Gocanes should have thought of that. But he didn't. IMO you wouldn't need the coaches offices ready to practice in the IPF..would you?

The work being done may have a couple of different occupancy permits. 1 for athletic facility with no habitable space and 1 for the coaches offices and habitable space where they may not be complete with the elec.fixtures and finishing touches. Gocanes should have thought of that. But he didn't. IMO you wouldn't need the coaches offices ready to practice in the IPF..would you?

Your question has already been answered. Did you miss a couple of posts up, where that’s exactly what Rick and the AD said? They’re cleared RIGHT NOW to practice in the IPF. It’s pretty straightforward. No ambiguity.

In GoCanes style:

THEY'VE HAD THE COO FOR A WEEK!!! WHICH MEANS GOCANES WAS DEAD WRONG!!!! IF NOT FOR THE TURF, THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT TODAY!!! THEY'LL BE IN THERE THIS WEEK!!!

MY BIG DESK. MY CHANGE ORDERS. LMFAOOOOO

No wonder he stopped posting, he knew his little game was up.

I give you a 8/10 for authenticity. I deducted 2 points because you forgot to "backfire" from laughing too hard..

Advertisement
Let’s hope as it already looks great but this is where we can differentiate our facility and make it the best in the country. Killer branding, great video/sound capabilities, etc. already pretty unique with the coaches offices and connectivity to the rest of the football facility.

Advertisement
Figured I'd check-in , for my kudos and pat on the back from my fellow Canes :)

How do you all like the electrical switch-gear this DUMB *** GOCANES05 did the electrical take off extracting ( pretty darn accurate I must say )from the from the electrical engineered plans all by myself , my submittal package was approved first go around with no exceptions taken approved as submitted , not bad not bad at all.

Plus made my margin back on multiple C/O I had to give up on the auction going in to get the IPF.

Any way everyone ENJOY the IPF it wasn't easy but got it done on my end of the contract , it never is so ENJOY got to go OOOOOOOH GOOGLE https://www.seafoodsource.com/news/...d-350-million-land-based-salmon-farm-in-miami

I way just awarded this BIGGEN....GOTAGO , I'LL KEEP LOOKING IN :)

GOCANES

How do you all like the electrical switch-gear this DUMB *** GOCANES05 did the electrical take off extracting ( pretty darn accurate I must say )from the from the electrical engineered plans all by myself , my submittal package was approved first go around with no exceptions taken approved as submitted , not bad not bad at all.

Plus made my margin back on multiple C/O I had to give up on the auction going in to get the IPF.

Any way everyone ENJOY the IPF it wasn't easy but got it done on my end of the contract , it never is so ENJOY got to go OOOOOOOH GOOGLE https://www.seafoodsource.com/news/...d-350-million-land-based-salmon-farm-in-miami

GOCANES

Hiciste el payaso y escupiste para arriba. You should lick your wounds like a man, repent and move on.

This clown is saying “enjoy the IPF” like he paid for it & built the **** thing from the ground up. LMAO, you sir are a clown.

Last edited:
Advertisement

GOCANES

¿ Que Dijo ?

Advertisement

GOCANES

Good stuff! I'm glad you are back in the saddle here and thanks for helping the IPF on it's way!

Congratz on that fish farm contract as well. Looks like a big one.

This clown is saying “enjoy the IPF” like he paid for it & built the **** thing from the ground up. LMAO, you sir are a clown.

Somebody gets it.

Guy puts in a switchbox and hooks up a couple of extension cords, and now he’s taking bows like he’s Frank Lloyd Wright unveiling his masterpiece.

FOH

@Tad Footeball warned me about this fool, but I regretfully gave him some oxygen. I just hope he finally made good on Tad’s botched kitchen project.

Good stuff! I'm glad you are back in the saddle here and thanks for helping the IPF on it's way!

Congratz on that fish farm contract as well. Looks like a big one.

It's what I do Cane Dynasty plain and simple paid dues many times over when younger and learn from them and dividends now , been doing it for ever and it's how I landed the IPF.
People ****ed here on CIS but so are my competitors it is what it is , my vendors call me to ask if they can ride with me come bid time.

I thrive on it , I've earned it , now I cash in on it.

I'll check in later , MY BIG DESK is loading up agan LMAO

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back