IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

It's what I do Cane Dynasty plain and simple paid dues many times over when younger and learn from them and dividends now , been doing it for ever and it's how I landed the IPF.
People ****ed here on CIS but so are my competitors it is what it is , my vendors call me to ask if they can ride with me come bid time.

I thrive on it , I've earned it , now I cash in on it.

I'll check in later , MY BIG DESK is loading up agan LMAO

GOCANES

You're good people in my book. I'll save my venom for the real ******** around here.

Advertisement
Somebody gets it.

Guy puts in a switchbox and hooks up a couple of extension cords, and now he’s taking bows like he’s Frank Lloyd Wright unveiling his masterpiece.

FOH

@Tad Footeball warned me about this fool, but I regretfully gave him some oxygen. I just hope he finally made good on Tad’s botched kitchen project.

Unfortunately the proceedings have just moved from civil litigation to criminal court. We just found a body behind some highly flammable Vietnamese fake Gypsum he tried to install behind the gas range. We're not sure if it was a tenant he was fighting with about the rate of speed that electrical boxes can installed that has since been missing or if it was just an undocumented 12 year old migrant child worker on his crew that he used to claim was just a really short guy from Hialeah.

It's an unbelievable mess.

Advertisement
Unfortunately the proceedings have just moved from civil litigation to criminal court. We just found a body behind some highly flammable Vietnamese fake Gypsum he tried to install behind the gas range. We're not sure if it was a tenant he was fighting with about the rate of speed that electrical boxes can installed that has since been missing or if it was just an undocumented 12 year old migrant child worker on his crew that he used to claim was just a really short guy from Hialeah.

It's an unbelievable mess.

That's good stuff! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Somebody gets it.

Guy puts in a switchbox and hooks up a couple of extension cords, and now he’s taking bows like he’s Frank Lloyd Wright unveiling his masterpiece.

FOH

@Tad Footeball warned me about this fool, but I regretfully gave him some oxygen. I just hope he finally made good on Tad’s botched kitchen project.

According to Troll05, he didn't even put the switch box in, he just bought it from one guy, delivered it to site, and sold it to another guy, and added his markup. Glorified Staples delivery driver over here. Except Staples delivers on time. Every time.

I still don't believe for a second he had **** to do with this thing. Desk photo or it didn't happen.

According to Troll05, he didn't even put the switch box in, he just bought it from one guy, delivered it to site, and sold it to another guy, and added his markup. Glorified Staples delivery driver over here. Except Staples delivers on time. Every time.

I still don't believe for a second he had **** to do with this thing. Desk photo or it didn't happen.

A vid of bigfoot ******* ET is easier to find than that **** desk!

A vid of bigfoot ******* ET is easier to find than that **** desk!

Not so fast, my friend!
origin.jpg

(Sorry if anyone thinks this is a political statement. That is not my intent and no political stance on my part should be derived from this post. I don't care what your politics are, this is funny.)

“ still don't believe for a second he had **** to do with this thing”

This seemed obvious to me!

Advertisement
Advertisement
“ still don't believe for a second he had **** to do with this thing”

This seemed obvious to me!

LMAO TORO ,

Not only did GOCANES05 Supply ALL the electrical switch-gear along with ALL sub metering along with ALL the TVSS ( transient voltage surge surpression ) along with ALL the IPF lightning arresting devices for MBP switch-boards incoming protection primary surge along with secondary fault current surpression .

Plus GOCANES05 included in my package a National certificate of compliance in FAULT CURRENT by the NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION AUTHORITY to meet and EXCEED ALL LOCAL AND NATIONAL STANDARDS set forth be the NEC ( national electrical code) to current 2018 code regulations PLUS and RIDER to comply with a 5 years warranty to upgrade to current regulations when any revisions occur during this rider.

PLUS GOCANES05 HAS A (ODP) owner direct purchase order which GOCANES05 has already been PAID IN FULL from the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI .

Oh and # 11 very nice CHANGE ORDERS , plus easily $75,000.00 in miscellaneous materials easily

TORO I invite you to drop by my office ANY time , I offered OCCC the same opportunity TO EAT CROW LMAO.

TORO I think it would be very wise if you to stick with what ever you know.

Crossing into my world is a GUARANTEED LOSE AND HUMILIATION YOU DO NOT WANT .

Just go away YOUR WAY WAY OVER YOUR HEAD LIKE OCCC.

YOUR WEAK AND INEPT ESPECIALLY IN THE ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS.

I’M DONE WITH YOUR OCCC WANT TO BE POSTS

GOCANES

Last edited:
@GOCANES05 seriuosly, I’m not trying to be rude, but why do you keep derailing this thread that is ABOUT THE IPF? Nobody cares what the company you work for supplied on the IPF or how much money they’ll make off of it. The ENTIRE point of the thread was for updates on when it would be useable & how it looked inside. Both of the questions have been answered already and you didn’t supply either of those answers, you actually provided quite the contrary.

LMAO TORO ,

Not only did GOCANES05 Supply ALL the electrical switch-gear along with ALL sub metering along with ALL the TVSS ( transient voltage surge surpression ) along with ALL the IPF lightning arresting devices for MBP switch-boards incoming protection primary surge along with secondary fault current surpression .

Plus GOCANES05 included in my package a National certificate of compliance in FAULT CURRENT by the NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION AUTHORITY to meet and EXCEED ALL LOCAL AND NATIONAL STANDARDS set forth be the NEC ( national electrical code) to current 2018 code regulations PLUS and RIDER to comply with a 5 years warranty to upgrade to current regulations when any revisions occur during this rider.

PLUS GOCANES05 HAS A (ODP) owner direct purchase order which GOCANES05 has already been PAID IN FULL from the UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI .

Oh and # 11 very nice CHANGE ORDERS , plus easily $75,000.00 in miscellaneous materials easily

TORO I invite you to drop by my office ANY time , I offered OCCC the same opportunity TO EAT CROW LMAO.

TORO I think it would be very wise if you to stick with what ever you know.

Crossing into my world is a GUARANTEED LOSE AND HUMILIATION YOU DO NOT WANT .

Just go away YOUR WAY WAY OVER YOUR HEAD LIKE OCCC.

YOUR WEAK AND INEPT ESPECIALLY IN THE ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS.

I’M DONE WITH YOUR OCCC WANT TO BE POSTS

GOCANES

You got me electrical supply guy.
It was the use of capital letters and speaking in the third person that did it.
We are all here for you and to know more about your daily activities.
Please keep telling us more about everything you do daily.
Shine on you crazy diamond shine on and don’t ever stop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back