Iowa State defense vs Clemson

Damiencane86

All ACC
Heacock's defense doing a pretty good job vs Clemson in the Cheez It Bowl. Definitely wouldn't mind him as d coordinator down here if it wasn't the consistently reported Schumann or Mason as top candidates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Clemson’s skill WRs suck but don’t tell me Matt Campbell can’t coach. He’s down 7 to a team filled with 5 stars with his 3 star filled team. Defensively you see the massive talent difference yet if Clemson didn’t return a batted pass for an INT TD this is a 3 point game.

Advertisement
Sure, clemson's got its head up its *** this year, but I think you guys are underestimating the amount of talent on that team. With a few slight corrections, they're a top 10 team again. You don't go from being one of the most stacked teams to being talentless in a year.
If you can’t see the massive talent difference just in the Defensive sides then you shouldn’t be watching football. Clemson is 3x as talented than ISU.

Advertisement
Then you don’t watch a lot of ball. Heacock does this to EVERYBODY.
Is that you, Manny?

/kidding couldn’t help it

Clemsons offense has been bizarre to watch this year but Matt Campbell and his staff are top tier for sure

They treated DJ U with kid gloves. No passes beyond 10 yards. Everything short. Ran the ball a majority of the time.

He'll lose his job to the incoming freshman unless he magically transcends himself.
Have you seen Cade Klublick? He’s losing the job. Dabo gonna call him into the office and go “Son, have you ever thought of TE before?”

Advertisement
Back