2024 IOL Nino Francavilla, Cheshire Academy (Windsor, CT) - offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bama locked up a 3 star after we offered.
This dude is gonna blow up
Seems like this kid cares about academics, so at least, that would push Bama and
at some point people gone learn that our evaluations have been surgical
The kid cares about academics so we don't have to worry about Bama. A Vandy or Stanford offer would be interesting.

Who the **** are you to tell anyone to the shut the **** up you clown. Go back to being a ticket clinic attorney.

Nobody here gives a **** about your thoughts on anything UM related. There is a reason you got ran off RCT. The world has never seen anyone who says less, with as much useless dribble as you constantly type.

Newsflash, you don't know anywhere near as much as you like to think you know, but more importantly like to portaty to a bunch of people on a message board.

Nice to see you are as full-of-**** on your insults as you are on the substantive issues surrounding UM.

You have no idea what I know, and it's a ****-ton more than you do.

Enjoy your ignorance bubble, you ******* clown.

Nice to see you are as full-of-**** on your insults as you are on the substantive issues surrounding UM.

You have no idea what I know, and it's a ****-ton more than you do.

Enjoy your ignorance bubble, you ******* clown.

You know absolutely nothing UM related you ******* clown. Same old trash posts and useless babble from before. Give it a rest already.

Advertisement
You know absolutely nothing UM related you ******* clown. Same old trash posts and useless babble from before. Give it a rest already.

So you're repeating my lines now?

Yeah, I've been a UM student and alum since 1986, but I "know absolutely nothing UM related".

Hilarious.

Oh @PIPO OOOOOOO…

8c7pMrQ0.gif

Oh boy, so Ohio State is what Mario is going to live off of now?

If that's the case, why couldn't his OL push Arizona's **** in, in 2018? They were a sub .500 team. Or against Arizona State in 2019, who was barely a .500 team? Other games in 2020 and 2021 I can point to as well. Pointing to the same 1 game for Mario is a tired argument already.

Lastly, me not posting on CanesInsight means I am not here through the good and the bad? LMAO! Seriously, what kind of retarded logic is that?

But for your info, I was active on RCT. I stayed away from posting on boards like this for this reason. Probably should go back to limiting my posts as to not deal with this clown ****.

Enjoy your evening!
STG are you making a heel turn ? Let me know if you are because I have a great tag team idea with you and @RVACane . It’s a bit of a rip off of the American males circa mid 90’s wcw.

Pm me for details.

Advertisement
Had the pleasure of coaching Nino every summer up until he went to high school. Always played up a level against older kids. Great kid, hard worker and I'm sure he'll adjust well. Doubt he's maxed out his growth as his father is an absolute monster. Of course I'm biased but I'm going to be on him to go to the good guys!! Two Toronto area kids in the same class??!! I'm excited!!
Go Canes!
shouldve offered this guy as well...

It aint nothing wrong with bringing in some Canadians ay

Had the pleasure of coaching Nino every summer up until he went to high school. Always played up a level against older kids. Great kid, hard worker and I'm sure he'll adjust well. Doubt he's maxed out his growth as his father is an absolute monster. Of course I'm biased but I'm going to be on him to go to the good guys!! Two Toronto area kids in the same class??!! I'm excited!!
Go Canes!
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. What do you think are his strengths on the field?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rutgers Camp Highlights

His arm length increased an inch from NC State camp to Rutgers camp a week later. Interesting.

Not really a ton to go on here. So not sure why there’d be strong opinions in either direction.

Any story on why or how he reportedly dominated NC State camp, but was not offered?

Matt Birk went to Harvard and ended up one of the top centers in the NFL for a decade as a 6th rounder. Not saying it translates to this kid but worth mentioning.

His arm length increased an inch from NC State camp to Rutgers camp a week later. Interesting.

Not really a ton to go on here. So not sure why there’d be strong opinions in either direction.

Any story on why or how he reportedly dominated NC State camp, but was not offered?
its weird because their ol board looks real small right now.....maybe they about to follow us up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back