2024 IOL Nino Francavilla, Cheshire Academy (Windsor, CT) - offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mad See Ya GIF by Bounce

Never trust anyone name Nino

Advertisement
What the **** kind of snap was that at 1:35?

Lol love the offer. Checks all the boxes at C.

IMG_9663.jpeg

If this is the pivot for EPL or Ahfua…won’t doubt OL evals til given a legit reason but…This is a **** offer list to say the least.

Can we just close on the other two and wrap up shop? Unless they want a true center and hope we hit a diamond in the rough, and EPL and Ahfua are interior guys. Just saying he is not on their level.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
View attachment 248137

If this is the pivot for EPL or Ahfua…won’t doubt OL evals til given a legit reason but…This is a **** offer list to say the least.

Can we just close on the other two and wrap up shop?
With 5 Ivy League offers, this young fella’s gotta be pretty smart. Need a brainiac at Center so if this guy can play, he could be the so called diamond in the rough.

View attachment 248137

Can we just close on the other two and wrap up shop? Unless they want a true center and hope we hit a diamond in the rough, and EPL and Ahfua are interior guys. Just saying he is not on their level.
D has already said the staff has liked EPL at guard from the jump anyway

With 5 Ivy League offers, this young fella’s gotta be pretty smart. Need a brainiac at Center so if this guy can play, he could be the so called diamond in the rough.
Maybe I’m missing something but I’d rather have a mauler at center instead of a brainiac? Not sure if brains can help you if a 335lb nose tackle is coming at your neck? I mean how many centers in football are wizards lol. It’s simple protection and identifying where pressure is coming from, it’s not a math equation.

His film is decent I guess but the offer list isn’t relatively close to anything desirable. Connecticut has some solid football but also some complete trash. No shot you can spin Ivy offers, FCS/D2 and FAU as a good list.

Advertisement
View attachment 248137

That is one of the finest offer lists I've ever seen...

For a very smart football player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back