2024 IOL Nino Francavilla, Cheshire Academy (Windsor, CT) - offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Matt Birk went to Harvard and ended up one of the top centers in the NFL for a decade as a 6th rounder. Not saying it translates to this kid but worth mentioning.
All while suffering from gingervitis, he overcame a lot

Telling Wesley Snipes GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Nino said he trying to win a ring here at the U

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. What do you think are his strengths on the field?
Tbh, I haven't seen him play in a while. What I can say is he's a max effort guy, he's going to fight, has good feet, and in a proper strength program will fill out well.
I noticed (I believe lindend) mentioned his arm growth between NC State and Rutgers. That's why I think he's still has room for growth.

Advertisement
I am told this is a real offer. Tough and athletic in camp, will be 300+ pounds. They want a true center.

I mean we need a true center after Lee leaves. Denis was awful in spot duty last year and I’m not sure who else we got after Lee leaves.

Advertisement
Yall why our class ranking just drop a slot
Wym, it was 16 even before Oklahoma got a 4-star today.

19 commits and our average recruit rating is in the mid 20’s or some trash like that.

Our blue chips must be locked up in Fort Knox along with every ounce of information on this program.

Advertisement
UM - the project school. All sleepers and diamonds in the rough welcome. Gotta another one that only Miamis amazing coaches could spot. Tough battle getting him away from Havard LOL

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back