2024 IOL Nino Francavilla, Cheshire Academy (Windsor, CT) - offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's certain to be some spin on this one if he got a commutable offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had the pleasure of coaching Nino every summer up until he went to high school. Always played up a level against older kids. Great kid, hard worker and I'm sure he'll adjust well. Doubt he's maxed out his growth as his father is an absolute monster. Of course I'm biased but I'm going to be on him to go to the good guys!! Two Toronto area kids in the same class??!! I'm excited!!
Go Canes!

Had the pleasure of coaching Nino every summer up until he went to high school. Always played up a level against older kids. Great kid, hard worker and I'm sure he'll adjust well. Doubt he's maxed out his growth as his father is an absolute monster. Of course I'm biased but I'm going to be on him to go to the good guys!! Two Toronto area kids in the same class??!! I'm excited!!
Go Canes!

Wow. Such a small world.

Very happy that we have a long-time poster who can vouch for the kid. Appreciated!

Advertisement
You see right there, thats where u wrong. Because its not why NC State and Rutgers didn't offer him so why should we. No its we offered him, and NC State and Rutgers gonna ask why didnt they? Thats the order. Bama basically on the trail offering OL, soon after we do. No coach gets every eval right. When it comes to OL, Our staff is not taking a back seat. Get used to it.

First, reading comprehension is your friend. No one said that because those schools didn't offer, we shouldn't. I posed a question. And that question was, if the young man was not good enough to warrant an offer from either or NC State or Rutgers, should he warrant one from us. And quickly pointed to how so many, likely you being one, who pointed to the Plazz kid and talked about well if NC State wanted him, he is good enough because they know OL. It was a coorelation.

In addition, I don't need to get used to anything. I am sure you are one of the fans who salivate over Mario and Mirabal as some all knowing OL gurus. Yet they produced a remarkable 1 OL going in the 1st round there time at Oregon. They had plenty of bad evals as well which I could point out if you'd like. ****, Mirabal would still be at Marshall if he wasn't rescued by Mario. Nobody was knocking down Mirabal's door at any point.

And I really have to LOL about the BAMA comment. You are referencing 1, literally 1 OL. Bama does not nor do they need to follow ANYTHING Mario or UM does. I mean, that **** is pure comedy.

Go Canes!
good enough for me. good stuff!

First, reading comprehension is your friend. No one said that because those schools didn't offer, we shouldn't. I posed a question. And that question was, if the young man was not good enough to warrant an offer from either or NC State or Rutgers, should he warrant one from us. And quickly pointed to how so many, likely you being one, who pointed to the Plazz kid and talked about well if NC State wanted him, he is good enough because they know OL. It was a coorelation.

In addition, I don't need to get used to anything. I am sure you are one of the fans who salivate over Mario and Mirabal as some all knowing OL gurus. Yet they produced a remarkable 1 OL going in the 1st round there time at Oregon. They had plenty of bad evals as well which I could point out if you'd like. ****, Mirabal would still be at Marshall if he wasn't rescued by Mario. Nobody was knocking down Mirabal's door at any point.

And I really have to LOL about the BAMA comment. You are referencing 1, literally 1 OL. Bama does not nor do they need to follow ANYTHING Mario or UM does. I mean, that **** is pure comedy.
U posed a leading question. Like Miami need to justify to u who they offered. Yes Saban does repsect Cristobal when it comes to OL. U mentioning Mirabal as if Cristobal is not the HC and a OL coach. He recruited and coached the most punishing one he had there. I know Saban is Jesus but part of his genius was to hire proper people to help him win titles. He aint coaching OL over there. I watched early in the spring, soon as we offered, Bama shortly followed. The rest of your diatribe can rest in peace

Advertisement
Find me a dumb center and you’ll find a hot mess on the line. Smarts is very important for the leader of the OL.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

U posed a leading question. Like Miami need to justify to u who they offered. Yes Saban does repsect Cristobal when it comes to OL. U mentioning Mirabal as if Cristobal is not the HC and a OL coach. He recruited and coached the most punishing one he had there. I know Saban is Jesus but part of his genius was to hire proper people to help him win titles. He aint coaching OL over there. I watched early in the spring, soon as we offered, Bama shortly followed. The rest of your diatribe can rest in peace

I know it's hard for you to not salivate over Mario and Mirabal, I get it. It's evident in your eyes they can do no wrong. Some of us however choose not to wear permanent goggles and like to form opinions of our own. We also like to use common sense at times as well.

If you can't handle a difference of opinion, it may just be time to remove yourself from a message board.

And again, if you truly believe Saban is following Mario's lead on anything, well I guess common sense isn't really that common.

Advertisement
I know it's hard for you to not salivate over Mario and Mirabal, I get it. It's evident in your eyes they can do wrong. Some of us however choose not to wear permanent goggles and like to form opinions of our own. We also like to use common sense at times as well.

If you can't handle a difference of opinion, it may just be time to remove yourself from a message board.

And again, if you truly believe Saban is following Mario's lead on anything, well I guess common sense isn't really that common.

Man, shut the **** up.

This is not about anyone "salivating" or anything else. It's not about whether people can "do no wrong". Those are just bull**** strawman arguments that people like you invent so that you can try to salvage your hot-**** takes.

Saban employed Mario FOR YEARS as his assistant coach and recruiting coordinator. I guaran-*******-tee you that he observes what Mario is doing. Not every single one of Nick Saban's Reform School Coaching Staffs is filled with great talent identifiers. Nick doesn't do everything his **** self, he copies off of other people's homework.

I know it's hard for you to not salivate over Mario and Mirabal, I get it. It's evident in your eyes they can do no wrong. Some of us however choose not to wear permanent goggles and like to form opinions of our own. We also like to use common sense at times as well.

Im not salivating over no one. If i go to the doctor and i seen his work, i never went to school for it and i know he legit im not gonna be telling him he wrong. They went into Ohio St with 2 4 star Tackles, 2 3 star and one unranked player on their starting OL and pushed Ohio St shyyt in. Thats enough for me. I pose questions about stuff they do all the time. Im not questioning their OL pedegree. Simple.

And oh yeah, i joined 1 year after u, look at our post counts? What that means is am here when its bad and when its great, so im quite fine dealing with people different opinion, even nonsensical ones.

Man, shut the **** up.

This is not about anyone "salivating" or anything else. It's not about whether people can "do no wrong". Those are just bull**** strawman arguments that people like you invent so that you can try to salvage your hot-**** takes.

Saban employed Mario FOR YEARS as his assistant coach and recruiting coordinator. I guaran-*******-tee you that he observes what Mario is doing. Not every single one of Nick Saban's Reform School Coaching Staffs is filled with great talent identifiers. Nick doesn't do everything his **** self, he copies off of other people's homework.

Who the **** are you to tell anyone to the shut the **** up you clown. Go back to being a ticket clinic attorney.

Nobody here gives a **** about your thoughts on anything UM related. There is a reason you got ran off RCT. The world has never seen anyone who says less, with as much useless dribble as you constantly type.

Newsflash, you don't know anywhere near as much as you like to think you know, but more importantly like to portaty to a bunch of people on a message board.

Im not salivating over no one. If i go to the doctor and i seen his work, i never went to school for it and i know he legit im not gonna be telling him he wrong. They went into Ohio St with 2 4 star Tackles, 2 3 star and one unranked player on their starting OL and pushed Ohio St shyyt in. Thats enough for me. I pose questions about stuff they do all the time. Im not questioning their OL pedegree. Simple.

And oh yeah, i joined 1 year after u, look at our post counts? What that means is am here when its bad and when its great, so im quite fine dealing with people different opinion, even nonsensical ones.

Oh boy, so Ohio State is what Mario is going to live off of now?

If that's the case, why couldn't his OL push Arizona's **** in, in 2018? They were a sub .500 team. Or against Arizona State in 2019, who was barely a .500 team? Other games in 2020 and 2021 I can point to as well. Pointing to the same 1 game for Mario is a tired argument already.

Lastly, me not posting on CanesInsight means I am not here through the good and the bad? LMAO! Seriously, what kind of retarded logic is that?

But for your info, I was active on RCT. I stayed away from posting on boards like this for this reason. Probably should go back to limiting my posts as to not deal with this clown ****.

Enjoy your evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back