IOL Jason Zandamela, Clearwater Academy International

Advertisement
He's a take based on potential. We can all agree with that thesis. However, he does not fit the "we need portal players that can help us win NOW" mantra. And, that's okay.

Ok wait..I am reading through posts and am being put on game..This kid never even played a season yet?? This is a "Isiah Walker" situation where he enrolled early in Dec and realized 5 months later he made a mistake now hes transferring out??

Ok wait..I am reading through posts and am being put on game..This kid never even played a season yet?? This is a "Isiah Walker" situation where he enrolled early in Dec and realized 5 months later he made a mistake now hes transferring out??
Homesick allegedly. Nothing to do with mental health here, that’s why his top 4 are all Florida schools + UGA

Walker was fighting demons so hopefully this isn't a similar situation, but yes, he is class of '24.

Advertisement
Yeah my bad. The Isiah Walker reference was just pertaining to him transferring after being at UF for only 4-5 months. Definitely not taking his mental health into this.

But WOW! Didnt know this. Yeah this is absolutely a no-brainer in that case.

Walker was fighting demons so hopefully this isn't a similar situation, but yes, he is class of '24.

Angry Fight GIF

Advertisement
This was his interview last year from FSU, that supposedly finished 2nd in his recruitment. Let's see if his for teammate Thomas can be push UM over the top this time.

Go Canes

Has anyone seen any updates with this one? I assume he’s got great offers but this would be a major coup to lock up the center spot.

Assume this will be fsu until further notice. I was pretty surprised he didn’t go there in the first place. Was thankful Norvell is such a dork or this was a layup but I doubt he misses again. We’ll see.

Advertisement
seems like a way to try and address missing on Ahfua rather than a portal starter scenario

Btw Pate in his episode that he interviewed Mario said Zandamela left due to NIL issues not homesickness.

Bud Elliot on Cover 3 also said it was NIL. Said that USC didnt like what they saw from him when he go on campus and they rescinded their NIL and just didnt pay him.

So 2 connected people said its NIL and not "homesickness"

Advertisement
Btw Pate in his episode that he interviewed Mario said Zandamela left due to NIL issues not homesickness.

Bud Elliot on Cover 3 also said it was NIL. Said that USC didnt like what they saw from him when he go on campus and they rescinded their NIL and just didnt pay him.

So 2 connected people said its NIL and not "homesickness"
Is he that bad/raw of a player? I know he hasn't been playing football all that long. But for them to flat out refuse to pay him based on what they saw in only 3.5 months, he must be a bigger project than everyone realized.

Advertisement
Back