IOL Jason Zandamela, Clearwater Academy International

Advertisement
Wiltfong just CB'ed Zandamela to USCw.
Those guys are getting whomever they want.
Just got a commitment from Marcelles Williams, after Dakoda Fields and Walter Matthews. Cleaning up.
giphy.gif

Am I crazy in wondering why we haven't pursued this guy harder? I know this staff is not about airing their activities but this seems like a kid we should be all over....

Did itete or his handler have pull here, I know a poster mentioned he or his handler had influence

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be great to not have to keep going to the portal for a center and actually groom an elite one for a change. More than likely a FSU vs UM battle here. UF wasnt even in his final list last year. And UGA isnt exactly close to Clearwater.
@Angry Ibis 👀

I’d love to see it - he won’t start at Florida or FSU this year either given their center situations so he is going to likely sit it one of the 3 Fl schools

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think Carpenter is Lee but he’s played at a high level for years in a major conference. I’m sure he will be fine by Fall.

He may be fine/adequate but I think Mario has far higher standards than that for the OL. I think their sales pitch is he could legitimately start here by the end of the year or at a minimum get significant playing time.

Advertisement
Back