IOL Jason Zandamela, Clearwater Academy International

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we dont factor? Is that inside info or guess work? I always fancy us with international transplants.
He’s the #1 Center in the class and was our top choice at that position. Now, recent updates list Ionata as our top Center prospect. That should tell you where we currently stand in Zandamela’s top 5. Doesn’t mean that can’t change but at best we’re currently standing in 2nd or 3rd place

Advertisement
He’s the #1 Center in the class and was our top choice at that position. Now, recent updates list Ionata as our top Center prospect. That should tell you where we currently stand in Zandamela’s top 5. Doesn’t mean that can’t change but at best we’re currently standing in 2nd or 3rd place

How do you know he was Miami's top choice at center?

How do you know he was Miami's top choice at center?
Post #8 of this thread from Gaby’s update

“A native of Mozambique, Zandamela has only been playing football for two seasons but has emerged for a top center target for programs like Miami, Florida State, and Oklahoma.”

Last paragraph of another update you posted back in February

Post in thread 'OL Board (2024 Edition)'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/ol-board-2024-edition.182619/post-6448504

Edited to include actual quote from post #8

Lifewallet Sports review of his top schools

“[Head coach Mario] Cristobal and [assistant head coach/offensive line coach Alex] Mirabal. Having a head coach that’s an [offensive line] guy, it says a lot about the program, and I watched Coach Mirabal in the spring and he [is] phenomenal. I love the way he coaches. I love how he holds his players accountable on everything.”

Advertisement
Not just a teammate. Thomas said on today's Locked on Canes that they're roommates and he's working hard to get him to commit to the Canes. Broke some news on the interview. Says Zandamela is commiting on July 6.

Great interview, BTW. Kid came across as very genuine, serious about football, and locked into UM.

Advertisement
1687113684604.png

Advertisement
Back