Interesting what Jeff Thomas said

Advertisement
lol what highschool did you go to? I have seen worse. He's obviously going through some things..

I went to a pretty ****** HS in NYC and all the students still typed better than this lol. I know you said you were from Europe. Were these kids that typed worse than him English as a second language students?

I went to a pretty ****** HS in NYC and all the students still typed better than this lol. I know you said you were from Europe. Were these kids that typed worse than him English as a second language students?

Lmao I'm from Miami, I just live in Europe.

I went to HS in both Dade and Palm Beach county. I had teammates there who probably couldn't write their address on a paper if their lives depended on it. Graduated HS in 06.

When I was at UM it was the same ****. Funny story; had creative writing class with Dajleon Farr, teacher asked us to write a review of a 'book of poems' of our choice.

Buddy shows up with a 1-page summary of Michael Jordan's autobiography.

Trust me my guy, the system is not created equal. We been helping people of questionable intelligence get into UM since the football team's inception.

I mean ya'll know Frank Gore was learning disabled right? Anyone who has heard or seen Frank now knows he is an absolute success story, and through UM was able to work out speech and reading issues.

Still remember someone took Bobby Washington's ACT for him lol. Those were the days...

Advertisement
Bunch of goobers saying all kinds of dumb**** to him in that feed. Baby mama drama (chick in jail or dead) or some life threatening family illness would be the only justification for the abrupt departure. I believe it's neither and the immature quitter is trying to save face for his bs. There would be support from now ex-teammates were that the case and Richt as a human, would have a far different tone regarding this situation. Like him as a coach or not, he's still an outstanding person off the field.

there were rumors he had some family issues and it involves his kid.

I will NEVER understand why these kids won’t wear head gear on there German helmet.

To contain there milkshakes , why they want to feel there poon receiving port is a mystery.

Can anyone explain this reasoning of poons needs ??

Advertisement
Lmao I'm from Miami, I just live in Europe.

I went to HS in both Dade and Palm Beach county. I had teammates there who probably couldn't write their address on a paper if their lives depended on it. Graduated HS in 06.

When I was at UM it was the same ****. Funny story; had creative writing class with Dajleon Farr, teacher asked us to write a review of a 'book of poems' of our choice.

Buddy shows up with a 1-page summary of Michael Jordan's autobiography.

Trust me my guy, the system is not created equal. We been helping people of questionable intelligence get into UM since the football team's inception.

I mean ya'll know Frank Gore was learning disabled right? Anyone who has heard or seen Frank now knows he is an absolute success story, and through UM was able to work out speech and reading issues.

Still remember someone took Bobby Washington's ACT for him lol. Those were the days...

You think it was only African-American kids from inner-city schools who had someone take entrance tests for them? Years ago, I received a credible report of one of our white stars who had to have someone take his SAT. I heard it from someone who knew the family from his hometown in the Northeast.

It might surprise you but many of our players have not been rocket surgeons or brain scientists.

As far as leearning disabled kids, back in '89 I spoke to the HS coach for one of our basketball players. The kid was one of the players we had from D.C. at the time. That particular kid had a learning disability. The HS coach told me UM had one of the better programs for dealing with learning disabled students.

Advertisement
You think it was only African-American kids from inner-city schools who had someone take entrance tests for them? Years ago, I received a credible report of one of our white stars who had to have someone take his SAT. I heard it from someone who knew the family from his hometown in the Northeast.

It might surprise you but many of our players have not been rocket surgeons or brain scientists.

As far as leearning disabled kids, back in '89 I spoke to the HS coach for one of our basketball players. The kid was one of the players we had from D.C. at the time. That particular kid had a learning disability. The HS coach told me UM had one of the better programs for dealing with learning disabled students.

I am well aware that white kids can be just as dumb as the rest of them. The point I was making was the baseline education system that kids get, lets say in the inner city, is not the same as an affluent ****** neighborhood. This explains why Jeff Thomas didn't write a very articulate paragraph. Nothing wrong with that, just a fact of the public school system. Happens a lot. I was highlighting that a kid who doesn't write very well is nothing new in college football.

This kid probably thought Eng 105 satisfied his foreign language requirement.

Whatever high school coach or future college coach got him to express faux gratitude to Miami is a smart man.

This is all on Richt. Richt knew his character when he signed him. I'm pretty sure richt knew about his attitude before he signed the dotted line

Advertisement
This is all on Richt. Richt knew his character when he signed him. I'm pretty sure richt knew about his attitude before he signed the dotted line

I never completely absolve these young men of their actions but you are onto something in relation to recruiting. If Rick & Company can't judge maturity (or the willingness TO mature) during the recruiting process in relation to their expectations once these kids are in the program then it's a major issue on their end. You simply can't have an entire QB room sans 30 yr old Rosier being suspended in the same season and not think a lot of that falls on a systematic issue.

Advertisement
Back