Interesting what Jeff Thomas said

Advertisement
With 2 people on board of Trustees asking Richt to look at his offensive situation...why would board of trustees involved during the season?

They had best come clean and give as much truthful information on what is going on there and what they want to do

Other recruiters in this last month are going to use it to get the best recruits.

The need to get ahead of this situation and not let internet, tweeter, Facebook rumors become the sole source of information as that can destroy recruiting and the program.

He quit his team four days before their last game against the team that ended perfect season last year

yeah but let’s wish him luck and all

Would you stay and work for a boss who is out of touch with reality and listen to coaches who are only in their position because of their blind loyalty to said coach??

Same of us value our time I guess. JT4 has issues yes. But I'm not sure just how much I would put up with when I know I can leave, transfer to just about any other school, and ball out wherever I go. Or he can stay and catch bubble screens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ahem....cant wait to hear this one...
I don’t think pRick will be able to handle what’s coming. At some point the levee is going to break. He is digging his heels in right now to try and show a strong front. Like franchise said he’s captain bly at this point. “**** you man!” But he’s not built for what’s coming. He’s lost the team. I found it interesting during the vag tech game how the defense said they don’t know what’s goi g in with the offense cuz they don’t talk to them. They have already broken off into factions. I give Manny a lot of credit for trying to hold his together in the wake of all this BS.

The defense is competent and puts players in a position to succeed. No issues

The offense, controlled and coached by Richt and his D3 intern of a son handle the offense. The offense was average on its own in 2017 and below avg in 2018, in particular playcalling and QB development. In addition the 2019 recruiting class, has stunk with no QB or OT on the horizon, let alone commmitted.

Besides the 2018 recruiting class, who are all starting to talk and feeling like they were screwed over by a used car salesman, what else can you point to that Richt has improved from Golden???? Don’t say defense cause Manny has been self sufficient with Richt giving 2 ****s about Defense or ST. Which makes the offenee’s pitiful performance that much more damning.

I know Richt will be the coach in 2019, but barring a miraculous hire of an OC and getting lucky in recruiting, it’s only a matter of time until the BOT bites the bullet, fires Richt and moves on from this scab of a coach

Advertisement
Back