Interesting what Jeff Thomas said

With 2 people on board of Trustees asking Richt to look at his offensive situation...why would board of trustees involved during the season?

They had best come clean and give as much truthful information on what is going on there and what they want to do

Other recruiters in this last month are going to use it to get the best recruits.

The need to get ahead of this situation and not let internet, tweeter, Facebook rumors become the sole source of information as that can destroy recruiting and the program.

All good points but, as we've seen in the past, UM is a reactive, not proactive, program.

Advertisement
He wants to go back home.....simple as that. Why create all these threads making up reasons why he left. Horrible decision one his part which I think he'll regret.

I will NEVER understand why these kids won’t wear head gear on there German helmet.

To contain there milkshakes , why they want to feel there poon receiving port is a mystery.

Can anyone explain this reasoning of poons needs ??

Nature's condom is always best.

Her ***.

JT4 is taking the high road?!? LOL Wow, man, you really need to step back for a bit and realize the sheer level of tunnel vision you've developed.
What are you talking about? He could of said a dozen different things about leaving because of coaching or to play on a team that better utilizes his skills

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely nothing about what JT4 did this week is "the high road".

This is easy for you to say. The guy's future is at stake. That crap offense of Richt was running was going to cost him tons of money. I would be a bit upset too.

This is easy for you to say. The guy's future is at stake. That crap offense of Richt was running was going to cost him tons of money. I would be a bit upset too.
So you're defending Jeff's actions this week? Showing up late for meetings and practice and then lipping off to your coach is ok to you because CMR has done a poor job calling plays?!? Its understandable to walk out on your team and your seniors with 2 weeks left in the season because you'd be "a bit upset too"?!? GTFO

Advertisement
So you're defending Jeff's actions this week? Showing up late for meetings and practice and then lipping off to your coach is ok to you because CMR has done a poor job calling plays?!? Its understandable to walk out on your team and your seniors with 2 weeks left in the season because you'd be "a bit upset too"?!? GTFO

Listen U. Don't try to reason with the folks around here that have little to zero common sense and consistently roll with an agenda. I dislike richt as much as anyone here but jt4 was and is an irresponsible cancer. Richt and this antique offensive staff are destroying this talented crop, but to try and blame richt for jt4s immaturity and low character quitting attitude is pathetic. Thomas is a rare talent and blessed with the skills to do great things in his life. But he is also a selfish immature, weakminded head case with no respect for his elders or teammates. I wish him the best in life, but I refuse to use this situation as a ticket to trash richt and staff. We need an OC and maybe even a new HC. But Thomas is what he is and not a deal breaker

Listen U. Don't try to reason with the folks around here that have little to zero common sense and consistently roll with an agenda. I dislike richt as much as anyone here but jt4 was and is an irresponsible cancer. Richt and this antique offensive staff are destroying this talented crop, but to try and blame richt for jt4s immaturity and low character quitting attitude is pathetic. Thomas is a rare talent and blessed with the skills to do great things in his life. But he is also a selfish immature, weakminded head case with no respect for his elders or teammates. I wish him the best in life, but I refuse to use this situation as a ticket to trash richt and staff. We need an OC and maybe even a new HC. But Thomas is what he is and not a deal breaker

The same ones in here talking about JT4 quit are the same ones talking about not showing up to games and flying banners. #Hypocrites

Advertisement

No, I am not defending his behavior, but at the same time, this kid comes from tough times. He dreams of making it. If he thinks that this staff and this program won't get him there, it isn't our decision to tell him he's wrong. I grew up poor and in a bad way, and I can tell you, getting out isn't easy.

Cancer? Really? Why had he never been suspended? Why did he play hurt? Why did his teammates support him?

What we need is a head coach that can relate to superstar players. You start dumping these guys and you end up with a .500 program. This is a football program. The goal is to win, not to fix every player's personality.

DskLc1OXgAAi5xH.jpg:large

There are times when we need to step up for our coaches, this is not the time! I remember when we had some many issues with players under golden, which was clearly on the players. Not all the cases, but this just seems like our players are very frustrated with the richt offense and his blaming them. Thomas is not the only one that's complaining. We heard rumors of Richards being upset with Rosier at half of LSU game, there was visual frustration from Jordan and Thomas, and then must recently Lingard and Pope comes out publicly. These kids could have gone anywhere, they are looking to get to the league, same decision Surtain and Campbell made. These are not the same type of players Golden was dealing with, these are high 4 and 5 star players that take their business seriously.

Advertisement
Back