Interesting comments from Vereen

Advertisement
So you don't love a strong black woman, explains everything!
Why do you assume I don’t love her? And what do you know about what constitutes being a strong black woman? I was raised by several and have been surrounded by them my entire life. Can you say the same?

I do love her, I hate her occupation and the behaviors that come with it. She is paid to provide black face cover for you and your ilk’s psychosis. She doesn’t believe a word she says, she just reads your script while black.

There’s no difference between what she does and what some South Floridian recruits are choosing to do for what y’all label to be “KKK schools” and their bags. I guess selling out is applauded and good when it works in your opportunistic interests. One is a traitor and the other is a hero 😂

Funny they stopped him in the 88-89 and 89-90 playoffs. Most of your information is trash talk.

When Bird came into the league the Celtic were horrible, in his first year it was one of the biggest turn arounds in history, look it up. Bigger Margin than when Jordan came in. Bird Made them all better, specially Parish. He made bum white guys on the team look average.

maybe he should have passed the ball more to john paxson and let him create then?

what's your suggestion?

You and I care "nil" about soccer, however, it's gaining popularity in the US especially in large metro cities with the recent immigrants. When I grew up there wasn't soccer anywhere but things started changing about two to three decades ago. IMO it's boring, but baseball puts me to sleep sometimes.
This is my interest priority 1. football 2. tennis 3. basketball. 4. baseball 5. hockey … Oh and somewhere in there girl watching.

I was just giving him a hard time, some of those soccer players are tremendous athletes. Not my game either I agree. It is growing no doubt. I think it's very hard to say who is the greatest athlete of all time, it's easier to pick 10 or so in one sport. How do you not have Wilt right there at the top in BB? Probably the most athletic 7 footer of all time.

My favorite was street hockey, played all over New England, then ice hockey but Basketball took over after that playing in our church league first, then city league. Getting to see Magic and Bird play in the garden was a highlight. Boxing because of Hagler. My buddy in the coast guard in Miami got me hooked on Canes football in the middle 80's when he came back to MA.

It was all over for everything else after seeing my first game against FSU in the Orange bowl in 92 or 93. What an achievement for all those kids who play, proud of all of them. Yes girls have always been right at the top of the list, lol. I wish I could take a couple of pics of some of the girls at our gym here in Vegas. Some of the prettiest in shape girls from all over the world, just amazing.

No he didn't do whatever it took to win, he didn't win for 7 years and his teams were not as bad as people cry about. Bird would just wait till the 4th quarter and put it away, it was easiest when Jordan was guarding him that was a total joke. Take a look shots per game and who took the most, Kobe and Jordan are at the top. Jordan had open guys all the time right at the free throw line, instead he'd take some off balance brick. That's why he lost. Detroit also had his # in 88-90 with Pippen. Nobody gives the worm the credit he deserves, on of the best of all time and tough as nails.

Bruh....Lol.

Boston’s squad was Bird (HOF); DJ (HOF); McHale (HOF); Parrish (HOF); Danny Ainge w / Buckner, and Maxwell coming off the bench.

Bulls had: Wes Mathews (who??); MJ (HOF) ; Woolridge (good player until coke got to him) ; Dave Greenwood (whooooo?????) ; Dave Corzine (whhhhhhhhhooooooo????!) w/ Daily and Whatley coming off the bench!

My guy, blood had no help. Lol. He took one of the worst teams in the NBA (hence the # 3 pick the yr prior) to the playoffs in his rookie yr.

Come on bruh, whatever MJ did to u, let that chit go. Lol.

Every team that won in the 80’s was playing w AT LEAST 2 HOFers on it. Boston, Philly, LAL, Detroit. And let’s be honest, Boston & LAL we’re playing w at least 3 HOFers, which is y they dominated the 80’s.

And even though I’m a Bulls fan, I’m not that big of a Jordan fan, I’m a HUGGGGGGGE Pippen fan, always have been. But I recognize GOATs and MJ never searched for titles by dipping into FA or recruiting players. Personally, I think MJ ruined the league w his propensity to try to hit the game winning shot, but he had a killer’s DNA even w the clip wasn’t full.

Again, once Pip matured both physically and mentally (mind u, Pip played at a small, unknown school), it was curtains for the league.

Advertisement
Why do you assume I don’t love her? And what do you know about what constitutes being a strong black woman? I was raised by several and have been surrounded by them my entire life. Can you say the same?

I do love her, I hate her occupation and the behaviors that come with it. She is paid to provide black face cover for you and your ilk’s psychosis. She doesn’t believe a word she says, she just reads your script while black.

There’s no difference between what she does and what some South Floridian recruits are choosing to do for what y’all label to be “KKK schools” and their bags. I guess selling out is applauded and good when it works in your opportunistic interests. One is a traitor and the other is a hero 😂

She is no fake! She's smarter than most people too. She's see's through the BS that dumb people like you can't. Woman are woman no matter what color they are I'm 60 been around a few strong ones in my time too. Cudo's to the strong woman that raised you. I mean that sincerely.

I don't label any schools KKK, but I do believe some schools give out bags. I wish the kids would stay home but I never rip them like others do. It's their choice, I wan't every single one to succeed. Now Owens is a traitor? Grow up and stop being so racist.

Bruh....Lol.

Boston’s squad was Bird (HOF); DJ (HOF); McHale (HOF); Parrish (HOF); Danny Ainge w / Buckner, and Maxwell coming off the bench.

Bulls had: Wes Mathews (who??); MJ (HOF) ; Woolridge (good player until coke got to him) ; Dave Greenwood (whooooo?????) ; Dave Corzine (whhhhhhhhhooooooo????!) w/ Daily and Whatley coming off the bench!

My guy, blood had no help. Lol. He took one of the worst teams in the NBA (hence the # 3 pick the yr prior) to the playoffs in his rookie yr.

Come on bruh, whatever MJ did to u, let that chit go. Lol.

Every team that won in the 80’s was playing w AT LEAST 2 HOFers on it. Boston, Philly, LAL, Detroit. And let’s be honest, Boston & LAL we’re playing w at least 3 HOFers, which is y they dominated the 80’s.

And even though I’m a Bulls fan, I’m not that big of a Jordan fan, I’m a HUGGGGGGGE Pippen fan, always have been. But I recognize GOATs and MJ never searched for titles by dipping into FA or recruiting players. Personally, I think MJ ruined the league w his propensity to try to hit the game winning shot, but he had a killer’s DNA even w the clip wasn’t full.

Again, once Pip matured both physically and mentally (mind u, Pip played at a small, unknown school), it was curtains for the league.
In 86 they had Oakley, Pax, Threat, you forgot about them? All very good players, stop making excuses. They had even better players against Detroit and still lost. Jordan was a great athlete not one doubt about it. Doc and Dominique were tremendous athletes but they couldn't control a game like Magic. Bird shot over pip and Jordan at the same time two on one and still couldn't stop him from hitting the game winner.

Again, Bird ate Jordan alive when he tried to guard him, it was like taking candy from a baby. Some of you guys are taking it wrong, I never said Jordan wasn't a great player he just wasn't the goat. You have to beat the best to be the best and he never did. You think one on one Jordan would have beaten Magic one out of 10 games? Ya maybe one. How about Wilt or Dom? How about Bird? I saw what Bird did to Jordan every time and he's a slow white guy. Imagine what Magic would do to him? Nike made Jordan more than he was all for the mighty buck.

In 86 they had Oakley, Pax, Threat, you forgot about them? All very good players, stop making excuses. They had even better players against Detroit and still lost. Jordan was a great athlete not one doubt about it. Doc and Dominique were tremendous athletes but they couldn't control a game like Magic. Bird shot over pip and Jordan at the same time two on one and still couldn't stop him from hitting the game winner.

Again, Bird ate Jordan alive when he tried to guard him, it was like taking candy from a baby. Some of you guys are taking it wrong, I never said Jordan wasn't a great player he just wasn't the goat. You have to beat the best to be the best and he never did. You think one on one Jordan would have beaten Magic one out of 10 games? Ya maybe one. How about Wilt or Dom? How about Bird? I saw what Bird did to Jordan every time and he's a slow white guy. Imagine what Magic would do to him? Nike made Jordan more than he was all for the mighty buck.

I stopped when you said pax was very good

guy averaged 7.2 ppg for his career

the other dude is right, mj did a number on your celtics for many many years and it's showing

actually I kept reading, yeh well 93 jordan would smoke any year of any player. Not 86 jordan the 180 pound kid, I mean the full grown man jordan the one that stomped anyone in front of him. Find me one player that shut him down from 85 through 96 and post the vid

i'll be waiting.. in a skeleton

Yes Jordan should have passed more to Paxton he was a better shooter.

LOL

Advertisement
She is no fake! She's smarter than most people too. She's see's through the BS that dumb people like you can't. Woman are woman no matter what color they are I'm 60 been around a few strong ones in my time too. Cudo's to the strong woman that raised you. I mean that sincerely.

I don't label any schools KKK, but I do believe some schools give out bags. I wish the kids would stay home but I never rip them like others do. It's their choice, I wan't every single one to succeed. Now Owens is a traitor? Grow up and stop being so racist.
Believing the ability to read a script is “smart”, is subjective and clear evidence that you need to grow up. It must be nice to able and allowed to call someone racist without receiving an infraction or being banned.

And if strong women are strong women no matter their color, then why did you bring up Owen’s race?

All that alpha talk but hire and hide behind a black woman for cover, in a futile attempt to make your delusions credible.

Our local recruits should stay and play for the home team, but it’s ok for Candace not to?

I was just giving him a hard time, some of those soccer players are tremendous athletes. Not my game either I agree. It is growing no doubt. I think it's very hard to say who is the greatest athlete of all time, it's easier to pick 10 or so in one sport. How do you not have Wilt right there at the top in BB? Probably the most athletic 7 footer of all time.

My favorite was street hockey, played all over New England, then ice hockey but Basketball took over after that playing in our church league first, then city league. Getting to see Magic and Bird play in the garden was a highlight. Boxing because of Hagler. My buddy in the coast guard in Miami got me hooked on Canes football in the middle 80's when he came back to MA.

It was all over for everything else after seeing my first game against FSU in the Orange bowl in 92 or 93. What an achievement for all those kids who play, proud of all of them. Yes girls have always been right at the top of the list, lol. I wish I could take a couple of pics of some of the girls at our gym here in Vegas. Some of the prettiest in shape girls from all over the world, just amazing.
If I would have stayed in Jersey in 65 I would have probably been more into hockey too. As a kid in NJ we used to play a bottlecap game in the street and boxball with red bouncy Spalding's.
But I grew up by the campus and "the U" got my attention very early.
You got some pics of the "prettiest in shape girls"? Though I have to say the Paranos types are my favorite, lol.

If I would have stayed in Jersey in 65 I would have probably been more into hockey too. As a kid in NJ we used to play a bottlecap game in the street and boxball with red bouncy Spalding's.
But I grew up by the campus and "the U" got my attention very early.
You got some pics of the "prettiest in shape girls"? Though I have to say the Paranos types are my favorite, lol.

No don't have any, I'd get thrown out of the gym. Take pics and you're out. lol

NO ONE on planet earth would say a team of Charles Oakley, John Paxson would’ve beaten a Celtic Team full of HOFers. LOL!!! Come on my guy! Lol!!! (Literally)

No one would agree w u that Nike made MJ more than he was. And stop acting like Bird was some slow white guy. Ur talking about arguably the greatest 3 in NBA history. Lol.

And ur right, that Bulls team was better than Detroit.....in 2 yrs. 1988, they just trapped the **** out of MJ. 89, They beat him up. 90, MJ got stronger, so they beat up Pip. 91, Pip and Horace got stronger and we never heard of Detroit again.

U know ur my guy right? U definitely belong in my circle of friends where we just be arguing. Lol

Advertisement
Believing the ability to read a script is “smart”, is subjective and clear evidence that you need to grow up. It must be nice to able and allowed to call someone racist without receiving an infraction or being banned.

And if strong women are strong women no matter their color, then why did you bring up Owen’s race?

All that alpha talk but hire and hide behind a black woman for cover, in a futile attempt to make your delusions credible.

Our local recruits should stay and play for the home team, but it’s ok for Candace not to?

Tub everyone can see right through you. I brought up Owens race because I've dealt with you before. You were the one who asked me if that was Candace and then made your snide remark. Then you get all puffed and call her a traitor. Why don't you try listening to her instead of the left whackjobs.

You surely don't know me very well if you'd think I'd hide from anyone or anything. I'm proud of Candace that's why I have a pic of her on my page. But who wouldn't be? Hire and hide behind? LMAO

NO ONE on planet earth would say a team of Charles Oakley, John Paxson would’ve beaten a Celtic Team full of HOFers. LOL!!! Come on my guy! Lol!!! (Literally)

No one would agree w u that Nike made MJ more than he was. And stop acting like Bird was some slow white guy. Ur talking about arguably the greatest 3 in NBA history. Lol.

And ur right, that Bulls team was better than Detroit.....in 2 yrs. 1988, they just trapped the **** out of MJ. 89, They beat him up. 90, MJ got stronger, so they beat up Pip. 91, Pip and Horace got stronger and we never heard of Detroit again.

U know ur my guy right? U definitely belong in my circle of friends where we just be arguing. Lol

Many, many players have said Bird was a slow white guy compared to many players he was. I never said that the bulls were better, they lost they weren't. The worm might have been the difference. The bottom line Jordan never beat the best. Do you really think he would have beaten Magic one on one? Magic would have backed him in and dunked on him. Bird backed in when he guarded him, Jordan couldn't stop him. That doesn't happen to GOATS.

Many, many players have said Bird was a slow white guy compared to many players he was. I never said that the bulls were better, they lost they weren't. The worm might have been the difference. The bottom line Jordan never beat the best. Do you really think he would have beaten Magic one on one? Magic would have backed him in and dunked on him. Bird backed in when he guarded him, Jordan couldn't stop him. That doesn't happen to GOATS.

MJ absolutely would have destroyed Magic one on one.

Kobe would’ve destroyed Magic one on one.

Magic wasn’t some great defender. MJ was a great defender.

For his 1st 7 yrs, he played w decent players, and elevated them to the playoffs. But he literally was a one man crew. When Zeke was playing w Dumars, Bird playing w Michale, Magic playing w Worthy, MJ had Paxson. When Pip came on board and got acclimated to big boy basketball, we saw the results. Everyone needs a side kick or a great team (see the 04 Pistons and 18 Raptors)

Advertisement

Wilt did an interview long ago, they were talking about the GOAT. He was asked if He thought Jordan was the GAOT, he laughed and said at our prime would you pick Jordan if we both played one on one? Listen to Wilt, one of the GOATS.

Tub everyone can see right through you. I brought up Owens race because I've dealt with you before. You were the one who asked me if that was Candace and then made your snide remark. Then you get all puffed and call her a traitor. Why don't you try listening to her instead of the left whackjobs.

You surely don't know me very well if you'd think I'd hide from anyone or anything. I'm proud of Candace that's why I have a pic of her on my page. But who wouldn't be? Hire and hide behind? LMAO
U literally cannot see right through me (the irony of you even projecting that 😂). Why did you consider it a snide remark if she is so obviously commendable and upstanding? I’m not the one hiding behind a woman and her race to mask abominable viewpoints.

MJ absolutely would have destroyed Magic one on one.

Kobe would’ve destroyed Magic one on one.

Magic wasn’t some great defender. MJ was a great defender.

For his 1st 7 yrs, he played w decent players, and elevated them to the playoffs. But he literally was a one man crew. When Zeke was playing w Dumars, Bird playing w Michale, Magic playing w Worthy, MJ had Paxson. When Pip came on board and got acclimated to big boy basketball, we saw the results. Everyone needs a side kick or a great team (see the 04 Pistons and 18 Raptors)
Oh my gosh.. Watch the video I posted even Bird ate Jordan alive. Magic was faster, a better dribbler, jumped higher than Bird but little skinny Jordan is going to beat Magic one on one? Oh come on? Again, when Jordan tried to guard Bird it was a riot. I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard a few games. Magic was a much better defender than you're giving him credit for. Jordan rarely guarded the best shooters because he couldn't and when he did he got his *** handed to him.

Advertisement
Back