Interesting comments about enos

Avery said Williams, whom he has coached since the quarterback’s 10th-grade season, did not gel with Enos from the start.

“I’m not sure if the last offensive coordinator was the best fit with Jarren,’’ Avery, 33, told the Herald. “He wasn’t a good fit in terms of personality and a bunch of different things. I knew that early on when he got there. He even made Jarren do things that just as a quarterback he doesn’t typically do. When somebody tries to change you that much it makes it pretty hard to be successful.

Yawns these kids dont like to be coached. Problems with richt jr and richt, problems with enos let me go out on a limb will be problems with lashlee. Too many ppl speaking for these kids they **** near have agents in high school now

Advertisement
What is he supposed to say he hates it In a public interview after the oc scolded him essentially after the uf game?

Why are you tired of Quincy Avery what has he done that bothers you?

Speaking up on in house issues, is my first problem.

Also, if u think Jarren’s problem is b/c of Enos, then I gotta an ocean front property in Iran at a low price that’s piping hot for the taking.

"coaching hard" - could be defined in many ways. Demanding and having high standards is one thing; being a total a**hole is another...

Plenty of people - the press, coaches, fans - were pretty taken aback at that first press conference with Enos after the UF game. That was probably the floor with Enos. .. Imagine the ceiling of that kind of criticism..
I hear you. But either way these kids are too soft these days.

Advertisement
Jarren's issues are his own doing.

However, I heard from people inside the program that Enos's negativity was a real issue. A recent comparison would be D'Onofrio (who was relentlessly negative with players and coaches) and Diaz. One of the most important things Diaz did was restoring the defense's confidence and putting them in a position to make confidence-building plays.

Speaking up on in house issues, is my first problem.

Also, if u think Jarren’s problem is b/c of Enos, then I gotta an ocean front property in Iran at a low price that’s piping hot for the taking.
Oh I dont Think it was just enos, he has issues in his game for sure, with that being said he’s not some trash qb like some insinuate but if he wants to be the qb for Miami he does need to grow on and off the field, that’s non debatable right there

Advertisement
It's hard to want to do your best for an arrogant prick. I quit a class in school because the teacher was just like Enos

I quit a class in school once because the teacher was just like Enos. No way I was giving my best for him.
What did the teacher want you to throw?

Jarren's issues are his own doing.

However, I heard from people inside the program that Enos's negativity was a real issue. A recent comparison would be D'Onofrio (who was relentlessly negative with players and coaches) and Diaz. One of the most important things Diaz did was restoring the defense's confidence and putting them in a position to make confidence-building plays.
Lashlee is said to be a really likeable guy so hopefully that helps that room and the offense in general. We will see what happens

Everyone is focusing on the "personality" fit but Enos also asked Jarren and the other QBs to go under center and repeatedly turn their back to the defense when they all probably worked out of the shotgun and ran spread offenses in high school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I dont Think it was just enos, he has issues in his game for sure, with that being said he’s not some trash qb like some insinuate but if he wants to be the qb for Miami he does need to grow on and off the field, that’s non debatable right there

This is yr 3, so we’ll see bro. He needs to just focus on things he can control, and he can control slanging the rock and who he throws the ball to.

Advertisement
Back