Interesting comments about enos

brock

All-American

Article title
Qb coach: Miami’s Williams ‘locked in’ to ‘prove narrative wrong’

Avery said Williams, whom he has coached since the quarterback’s 10th-grade season, did not gel with Enos from the start.

“I’m not sure if the last offensive coordinator was the best fit with Jarren,’’ Avery, 33, told the Herald. “He wasn’t a good fit in terms of personality and a bunch of different things. I knew that early on when he got there. He even made Jarren do things that just as a quarterback he doesn’t typically do. When somebody tries to change you that much it makes it pretty hard to be successful.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Devil's advocate, don't crucify me: There could be some truth to that. It's pretty clear Enos was a giant *******, I can't even imagine how big of a **** he was in the locker room. I played for a coach like that and yeah, he didn't get the most out of me either.

I'm not defending JW nor his comments about "not giving it his all", but tons of coaches are gigantic ******** and that's not the only way to run things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For us to preform as badly as the offense did, it’s no one person. They both had to be doing **** poorly for what we displayed on and off the field. Hopefully Jarren can mature like Nkosi and get further developed. As of now though he was not impressive

Advertisement
It's hard to want to do your best for an arrogant prick. I quit a class in school because the teacher was just like Enos
Devil's advocate, don't crucify me: There could be some truth to that. It's pretty clear Enos was a giant *******, I can't even imagine how big of a **** he was in the locker room. I played for a coach like that and yeah, he didn't get the most out of me either.

I'm not defending JW nor his comments about "not giving it his all", but tons of coaches are gigantic ******** and that's not the only way to run things.
I quit a class in school once because the teacher was just like Enos. No way I was giving my best for him.

Advertisement
Back