Instant reaction podcast: Artavius Jones commits

Advertisement
Bunch of pantywaists here. Chill people. Results on the field will be the ultimate judge. December is a long ways away. Lots of twists and turns to go

I've said for years that's what we should focus on being. That coming from a guy who doesn't care anywhere near the same amount about basketball as I do college football.

We're not broke, but we aren't a deep pocketed school with endless funding. That's what you need today as things stand currently for football.

The available resources would go so much further than they do in football. Those mega comferences that are forming, we don't get in, so what with regards to the basketball plan. We're already in one with regards to basketball.

To me, if things don't work out for Mario and I'm a doubter for sure, why keep banging your head against the wall? ****, we think it's costly now to try and compete, wait until the mega conferences shape up. What in the world would we even do with the extra resources? Coat everything in gold since the land for the school is already maxed out?
Money. Average football makes more than elite basketball.

Advertisement
Jaden Rashada, Andy Jean, Connor Lew, Reid Mikeska, Cormani McClain..Those are the ones right off the top of my head…
Oh snap forgot about those haha.

Mikeska was a mutual parting of ways.

Cormani was very unique, had Deion not gotten the Colorado job right before NSD.

Lew got stage fright wanted to stay closer to home

Rashada got lured with false NiL promises, and Miami said ugh no we are not giving you that

Advertisement
I still follow the hoops team religiously. In my mind Miami is currently a hoops school and rightfully so. Elite 8s, a final 4. Beating top teams year in and year out...developing players, killing the portal. I knew it had changed when I was actually more excited for next basketball season then I was for the start of football season.
Same hear until L loses a game then we’ll go after L with pitchforks yelling hate .
Till he wins again then we’ll prostrate ourselves in passionate love and devotion.

Same with Mario , I imagine we all ready have the Lane Kiffin bat signal up for another emergency buyout for another coach we can make very rich.

GOCANES

Let me ask you mopes this. How many committed players have decomitted from Mario since he has been at Miami?

I think the number is 1? Andy Jean

And now a log will flip from this class either.

Of course that’s because we don’t have many players committed right now worth flipping.

But still. The flip rate will remain low.

Cormani was very unique, had Deion not gotten the Colorado job right before NSD.

Rashada got lured with false NiL promises, and Miami said ugh no we are not giving you that
a lot of excuses as to why kids flipped. why not say jean flipped bc a 2 week former employee who Mario hired and trusted **** on him the moment he got his dream Gig

Advertisement
If that’s really what happened, that’s a major major **** up on the staph. We aren’t in a position to ****up recruitments after last season + not a bags school
You can't seriously believe this guy.

Lol..... Just take the L my boy

Deion got Cormani due to an NIL misunderstanding regarding an initial payout. Once the mother figured out he wasn't getting anything until enrollment Deion swooped in and offered an immediate bag allowing the flip. Lewis flipped due to us not offering his degree program. And Jean left almost immediately after McClendon bounced to Jawja.

Advertisement
Lmao, it’s August. Ya’ll gotta wait and see what type of product we put out. We are going for large fish and had about as ****** as a year as we could last year. We improve and win and look better we will be just fine. Lm

I would accept that excuse but then explain UF & Auburn. Let us not act like they had great years but yet they are easily out recruiting us.

Deion got Cormani due to an NIL misunderstanding regarding an initial payout. Once the mother figured out he wasn't getting anything until enrollment Deion swooped in and offered an immediate bag allowing the flip. Lewis flipped due to us not offering his degree program. And Jean left almost immediately after McClendon bounced to Jawja.
How could Mario, who seems very organized, allow an NIL miscommunication to happen on the final day? Seems odd

He still had to beat deon and freeze. Those were big losses cause they are super talented.

Advertisement
Back