Instant reaction podcast: Artavius Jones commits

1691708706475.gif

Advertisement
******* mopes.

I’m actually ok with disappointment right now. Dude was brought here to recruit elite classes, and we’ve missed on a lot of kids that would go towards making this an elite class. At this exact second, it’s ok to be kinda down about recruiting overall. But you gotta realize nobody has signed, first of all. If the class is 18th or worse in early December, the people who didn’t want Mario have a right to voice their disappointment. And they have a right to as well right this second too, again with some context.

But fold the program? That’s it bro? Shut the doors? Shut the whole thing down? That’s unacceptable and embarrassing mopery. Act like a ******* man, for god’s sake. As I said earlier, the 2023 class was the best, on paper, in the history of the school. Those kids are about to play football for the FIRST TIME in a month. Are we allowed to watch whether or not they’re good at it before we shutter the program in august because we’re not recruiting well enough right now? Sack. The. ****. Up.

Advertisement
I’m actually ok with disappointment right now. Dude was brought here to recruit elite classes, and we’ve missed on a lot of kids that would go towards making this an elite class. At this exact second, it’s ok to be kinda down about recruiting overall. But you gotta realize nobody has signed, first of all. If the class is 18th or worse in early December, the people who didn’t want Mario have a right to voice their disappointment. And they have a right to as well right this second too, again with some context.

But fold the program? That’s it bro? Shut the doors? Shut the whole thing down? That’s unacceptable and embarrassing mopery. Act like a ******* man, for god’s sake. As I said earlier, the 2023 class was the best, on paper, in the history of the school. Those kids are about to play football for the FIRST TIME in a month. Are we allowed to watch whether or not they’re good at it before we shutter the program in august because we’re not recruiting well enough right now? Sack. The. ****. Up.
Not sure why you're directing this post at me. I haven't missed a Miami game either watching, listening or in person in what will be 20 years this fall. I never once said fold the program. Never once will. Win or lose I'm here.

Not sure why you're directing this post at me. I haven't missed a Miami game either watching, listening or in person in what will be 20 years this fall. I never once said fold the program. Never once will. Win or lose I'm here.

Nah man wasn’t directing it at you. Just responded to your post. Was agreeing with you overall and piggybacking off what you said.

Advertisement
I think he's directing the comment at @BS85 but just commenting in general about "mopes" like you and I not being pleased with the current state of recruiting and getting into arguments with others on here about that topic.

Advertisement
I refuse to say shut the program down but I'm all for hiring a coach that is known for X and O's. No more "Program Builders" or "Recruiters". If they're good at those 2 things as well great but we need wins on the field before we can start recruiting well

The guy just brought in the best class in the history of the school and none of them have played a single snap yet. I refuse to believe you’re this weak mentally. It’s not possible. If this post isn’t sarcasm and you’re this in your feels….holy absolute ****.
If the history of the school is 15 years then sure. He pulled in an elite class, that doesn’t give him a free pass this year.

That CJ Wilson dude is a bum, AJ could flip but he’s the Tejada of FSU twitter. Boy guessing as usual.

Advertisement
If the history of the school is 15 years then sure. He pulled in an elite class, that doesn’t give him a free pass this year.

That CJ Wilson dude is a bum, AJ could flip but he’s the Tejada of FSU twitter. Boy guessing as usual.

In the history of recruiting rankings, yes. So 20+ years. And I never said he gets a free pass. But it’s a REALLY far cry from saying he’s not recruiting well enough right now to an FSU fan tweeting something and your first reaction is to run here that we should fold the program lol. And it wasn’t just one guy. Let’s be adult males for a little bit and see how that goes.

Advertisement
Back