Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Advertisement
You are right, just look at all of the likes I received, along with all those who agree with my observations. I am truly humbled.

Where I came from is a long story... My formative years were spent at the North Pole having been accidentally transported there as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa's elves.

Unable to shake the feeling that I didn't fit in, I traveled to New York, in full elf uniform, in search of my real father.

As it happened, my real father was a hard-nosed, cynical businessman. After a DNA test proved we were, in fact, father and son, my father reluctantly attempted to start a relationship with me that for the most part went downhill. That is until one New York City Christmas Eve I introduced my father to Santa, which was the beginning of a wonderful father-son relationship.

Hopefully, this is not one of those 'Too much information moments'.

Thank you for being my most loyal supporter.
So are you a fairy?

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.
tenor (91).gif
tenor (92).gif
giphy - 2020-01-04T191509.911.gif

Lmao, here’s a question for you. How have any of those coaches faired elsewhere that we drove out of town? Coker? Golden? Shannon? Richt? Have any of them proven us wrong yet? Diaz will soon be added to the list of colossal failures. Maybe just maybe this time they’ll actually pony up the cash & get a guy like Matt Campbell & take winning seriously.

Exactly.

It's amazing what happens when you offer big time coaches, big time money. Weird, but they seem to like it?!?!

Our fan base was as slow as our BOT and Admin were in relation to trenches. All they cared about was 40 times and skill players while the rest of college football paid up for the war daddies on DL and OL. Similarly, our U was spoiled hitting the lottery on Schnelly, JJ, Dennis and Butch pre- big money contracts and buy out clauses.

Now, to compete? You can't just rely on speed anymore than you can hope to pay cheap coaching and hope to hit the big time.

Lol if you think our fan base is the worst. Last I heard the second anyone of color chokes on the field in the SEC SEC SEC all of those glorious fans go full slave master on them
What exactly does that look like in the woke day and age? Some of you act like it's the 60's and to be polite white people call African American's "colored's"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ernie...may I call you Ernie? Thanks!

Ernie,. You seem like a somewhat intelligent man. Usually, intelligent people are prone to provide quantitative data or some sort of concrete evidence to support their arguments.
You have failed epically in this regard. But hey...I'm a fair minded person. I would like to give you another opportunity. Please provide a list of the names of EVERY recruit who chose not to play for UM in the past 15 years. That's step 1.

Step 2...please provide the reasons why these recruits didn't choose us.

Step 3 IF there are recruits who chose not to play for us due to members of Canesinsight...please nightlight the names of those recruits AND name the specific members of Canesinsight whose negativity dissauded them from coming to the U.

After you have done that....comapare the negativity of our message board with other message boards and so an analysis, correlating the successes and failures of the football programs relative to the negativity of the fans' message boards.

After you have extrapolated the data, get back to us with your findings.

Until you do this, your unsubstantiated allegations are FAKE NEWS and you need to STFU bcuz you have no idea what ur talking about!

The answers to your questions are as follows:

Step 1. Please provide a list of the names of EVERY recruit who chose not to play for UM in the past 15 years:

Jones, Smith, Harris, Thompkins, Burns, Washington, Thomas, Berngarten, Gillispie, Williams, Tomeu, Garney, Rodgers, Blum, Weinstein, Stern, Thompson, Lewellyn, Ainge, Roberts, Ritchie, Fowle, Vitale, Lund, Burton, Palmer, Woods, Larson, Langely, Bryson, Morton, Walker, Wilson, Bing, Gerlach, Grissom, Butterworth, Lilly, Sabates, Winkle, Gregory, Cole, Shubert, Reingold, Lerner, Grayson, Ray, Timmons, Johnson, Blum, Tillman. There is another large traunch of players that I believe would have attended the "U" if not for people like you, but I can't 100% guarantee that to be true.

Step 2. Please provide the reasons why these recruits didn't choose us:

The HERD has attacked every single facet of the UM football program 24/7 for approximately 15-years. They have called for the firing of every coach, player (benching or kicked off the team) and administrators. They have authored lies and fake rumors about the program. They have approached the parents of potential recruits to advise them not to send their sons to the"U". They have flown banner planes over stadiums that the Canes played games selling hate and lies. They are erecting a $7,000 billboard next to the campus that will deride the program in the vilest manner. They have regularly told people not to buy tickets and attend games. They have regularly told people not to donate to the "U". They have attacked the family members of coaches and players. They have openly rooted for the Canes to lose games. When asked to provide proof of how their heinous activities have helped the "U" they violently attack anyone that dares to question their intentions, yet offer no proof as to the question asked.

Step 3. Name the members of Canesinsight whose negativity dissuaded recruits from coming to the U:

That is a question that someone lacking the ability to have a coherent thought would pose. Yet, that answer can be found in the game day archived threads and of course, any daily reading of the CIS message board, along with similar message boards.

Step 4. Compare the negativity of our message board with other message boards:

This analysis was conducted by the CATO Institute. Their findings were of such an egregious nature that they stopped hours into their investigation and rendered the following judgment: Our company has analyzed thousands of message boards, but the CIS membership has surpassed anything we have ever come across in terms of negativity, false information, hate, malice, and destructive intentions. We have proven without a shadow of a doubt that the members known as, the HERD, have by their non-stop underhanded activities, significantly damaged the University of Miami football program to a level that may preclude any real recovery. They have constantly dissuaded top recruits from joining the team and blocked any hope that future head coaches and assistant coaches with pedigrees will agree to coach the Miami Hurricanes. There will be case studies conducted about this situation where future administrations will learn that the first inkling that a cancer like the one described above is detected they must immediately garner every resource available to stamp out that despicable disease.

Last edited:
So are you a fairy?

Well, one of Santa's helpers. Santa did remind me that he sees everything and he is concerned that your nightly activities are of such a magnitude you may go blind, and no, a watermelon is not a lady part. You might want to noodle that over before next abusing your...well... noodle. He knows if you've been bad or good, So be good for goodness sake!

Nah, ***c that loser

Noticed you went through every one of my posts and inserted the 'Dumb' emoji...I can't put into words how happy it makes me to know that my words inspired you to scroll through all my posts. Seriously, thank you, such a kind compliment!

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.

Our real NCAA Sanctions are still ongoing. It's called the Blake James sanction.

Advertisement
What exactly does that look like in the woke day and age? Some of you act like it's the 60's and to be polite white people call African American's "colored's"
May not have seen the racist rants online but many make sure they use hate language and eventually hit on white players being smarter and should use them instead. The standard Roll tide approach

Lmao, here’s a question for you. How have any of those coaches faired elsewhere that we drove out of town? Coker? Golden? Shannon? Richt? Have any of them proven us wrong yet? Diaz will soon be added to the list of colossal failures. Maybe just maybe this time they’ll actually pony up the cash & get a guy like Matt Campbell & take winning seriously.
I think the admin hoped Pastor would work out at $4 million/year, he was just gassed.

I don't really think $$$ is the issue anymore, as much as it is people who don't know what they're doing or are too stubborn to relinquish control.

Advertisement
The answers to your questions are as follows:

Step 1. Please provide a list of the names of EVERY recruit who chose not to play for UM in the past 15 years:

Jones, Smith, Harris, Thompkins, Burns, Washington, Thomas, Berngarten, Gillispie, Williams, Tomeu, Garney, Rodgers, Blum, Weinstein, Stern, Thompson, Lewellyn, Ainge, Roberts, Ritchie, Fowle, Vitale, Lund, Burton, Palmer, Woods, Larson, Langely, Bryson, Morton, Walker, Wilson, Bing, Gerlach, Grissom, Butterworth, Lilly, Sabates, Winkle, Gregory, Cole, Shubert, Reingold, Lerner, Grayson, Ray, Timmons, Johnson, Blum, Tillman. There is another large traunch of players that I believe would have attended the "U" if not for people like you, but I can't 100% guarantee that to be true.

Step 2. Please provide the reasons why these recruits didn't choose us:

The HERD has attacked every single facet of the UM football program 24/7 for approximately 15-years. They have called for the firing of every coach, player (benching or kicked off the team) and administrators. They have authored lies and fake rumors about the program. They have approached the parents of potential recruits to advise them not to send their sons to the"U". They have flown banner planes over stadiums that the Canes played games selling hate and lies. They are erecting a $7,000 billboard next to the campus that will deride the program in the vilest manner. They have regularly told people not to buy tickets and attend games. They have regularly told people not to donate to the "U". They have attacked the family members of coaches and players. They have openly rooted for the Canes to lose games. When asked to provide proof of how their heinous activities have helped the "U" they violently attack anyone that dares to question their intentions, yet offer no proof as to the questioned asked.

Step 3. Name the members of Canesinsight whose negativity dissuaded recruits from coming to the U:

That is a question that someone lacking the ability to have a coherent thought would pose. Yet, that answer can be found in the game day archived threads and of course, any daily reading of the CIS message board, along with similar message boards.

Step 4. Compare the negativity of our message board with other message boards:

This analysis was conducted by the CATO Institute. Their findings were of such an egregious nature that they stopped hours into their investigation and rendered the following judgment: Our company has analyzed thousands of message boards, but the CIS membership has surpassed anything we have ever come across in terms of negativity, false information, hate, malice, and destructive intentions. We have proven without a shadow of a doubt that the members known as, the HERD, have by their non-stop underhanded activities, significantly damaged the University of Miami football program to a level that may preclude any real recovery. They have constantly dissuaded top recruits from joining the team and blocked any hope that future head coaches and assistant coaches with pedigrees will agree to coach the Miami Hurricanes. There will be case studies conducted about this situation where future administrations will learn that the first inkling that a cancer like the one described above is detected they must immediately garner every resource available to stamp out that despicable disease.

You have not adequately answered any question with documentanle facts . Please provide the link to the Cato Institute researchnfindings.

I apologize Ernie. I said in my post that you were somewhat intelligent.

I was wrong for that. You're not somewhat intelligent at all.

You're a freaking idiot! Again, I apologize for mischaracterizing you.

Btw....the fans on this site the represent the entire span of UM fandom. You over estimate the power of the few people here who continue to promote negativity. And yes they are few compared to the entire fan base.

Come back to me when you can answer my questions with factual evidence.

The pollyannas who decry negativity toward the program love to say that the individual angry fan has no influence over the program. I'm curious as to their opinion regarding the individual happy fan who issues nothing but blind positivity. What is their supposed impact on the program?

You have not adequately answered any question with documentanle facts . Please provide the link to the Cato Institute researchnfindings.

I apologize Ernie. I said in my post that you were somewhat intelligent.

I was wrong for that. You're not somewhat intelligent at all.

You're a freaking idiot! Again, I apologize for mischaracterizing you.

Btw....the fans on this site the represent the entire span of UM fandom. You over estimate the power of the few people here who continue to promote negativity. And yes they are few compared to the entire fan base.

Come back to me when you can answer my questions with factual evidence.

As a public service, I put your various spelling and grammar errors in bold print. My favorite is...documentanle facts. Those darn "documentanle" facts!

Seriously, don't bring a squirt gun intellect to an AK47 battle of wits. This is one of those times it would be a very good idea if you were to stay in your very limited lane.

Advertisement
Back