Inquiring Minds Want To Know

The answers to your questions are as follows:

Step 1. Please provide a list of the names of EVERY recruit who chose not to play for UM in the past 15 years:

Jones, Smith, Harris, Thompkins, Burns, Washington, Thomas, Berngarten, Gillispie, Williams, Tomeu, Garney, Rodgers, Blum, Weinstein, Stern, Thompson, Lewellyn, Ainge, Roberts, Ritchie, Fowle, Vitale, Lund, Burton, Palmer, Woods, Larson, Langely, Bryson, Morton, Walker, Wilson, Bing, Gerlach, Grissom, Butterworth, Lilly, Sabates, Winkle, Gregory, Cole, Shubert, Reingold, Lerner, Grayson, Ray, Timmons, Johnson, Blum, Tillman. There is another large traunch of players that I believe would have attended the "U" if not for people like you, but I can't 100% guarantee that to be true.

Step 2. Please provide the reasons why these recruits didn't choose us:

The HERD has attacked every single facet of the UM football program 24/7 for approximately 15-years. They have called for the firing of every coach, player (benching or kicked off the team) and administrators. They have authored lies and fake rumors about the program. They have approached the parents of potential recruits to advise them not to send their sons to the"U". They have flown banner planes over stadiums that the Canes played games selling hate and lies. They are erecting a $7,000 billboard next to the campus that will deride the program in the vilest manner. They have regularly told people not to buy tickets and attend games. They have regularly told people not to donate to the "U". They have attacked the family members of coaches and players. They have openly rooted for the Canes to lose games. When asked to provide proof of how their heinous activities have helped the "U" they violently attack anyone that dares to question their intentions, yet offer no proof as to the question asked.

Step 3. Name the members of Canesinsight whose negativity dissuaded recruits from coming to the U:

That is a question that someone lacking the ability to have a coherent thought would pose. Yet, that answer can be found in the game day archived threads and of course, any daily reading of the CIS message board, along with similar message boards.

Step 4. Compare the negativity of our message board with other message boards:

This analysis was conducted by the CATO Institute. Their findings were of such an egregious nature that they stopped hours into their investigation and rendered the following judgment: Our company has analyzed thousands of message boards, but the CIS membership has surpassed anything we have ever come across in terms of negativity, false information, hate, malice, and destructive intentions. We have proven without a shadow of a doubt that the members known as, the HERD, have by their non-stop underhanded activities, significantly damaged the University of Miami football program to a level that may preclude any real recovery. They have constantly dissuaded top recruits from joining the team and blocked any hope that future head coaches and assistant coaches with pedigrees will agree to coach the Miami Hurricanes. There will be case studies conducted about this situation where future administrations will learn that the first inkling that a cancer like the one described above is detected they must immediately garner every resource available to stamp out that despicable disease.
CATO? yeah, like a bunch of libs are gonna care about what's on our boards. Good Lord....

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a public service, I put your various spelling and grammar errors in bold print. My favorite is...documentanle facts. Those darn "documentanle" facts!

Seriously, don't bring a squirt gun intellect to an AK47 battle of wits. This is one of those times it would be a very good idea if you were to stay in your very limited lane.

So if I had not inadvertently typed an N instead of a B what would your response be? You have nothing of substance to retort with so you keyed in on a couple of errors that were mistakenly enteresd on a phone with a tiny keypad.

Once again....release the findings from the CATO Institute. Be a man and battle me on the merits of your arguments. After all you have an AK47....let her rip. WHERE IS THE DATA and findings to support your unsubstantiated allegations???

You CANNOT respond intelligently bcuz you have no ammo... so instead you choose to focus on two typos instead of bringing me evidence to support the claims that you brought forth.

LMAO 🤣

That's pathetic. But understandable in your case.

I'll leave you with this Ernie:....negative fans didn't miss field goals this year.

Negative fans did lose to FIU Duke, or Tech.

Negative fans didn't implement ineffective game plans for most of our games. Negative fans are not the cause of one of the worst offenses in UM history.

Negative fans are not responsible for the ineptitude in leadership at the top of UM athletics.

Haselwood said alluded to why he didn't join us. It was the players' weak mentality. Not a rabid fan base.

I was at the VA Tech game...cheering and yelling at the top of my lungs, rallying our team along with thousands of other fans. Guess what.....WE STILL LOST!

Fans don't lose games....you dumbass! ULTIMAYELY it's the product and execution that manifests on the field which determines the outcome of our games and our win-loss record.

Advertisement
Wow! Look at you...Slurper...amazingly creative. Did you think that up on your own or do you have a 5-year old brother who hooked you up with that hysterical, creative, dagger in the heart label? Did you also create the label, poopoo head?

It would be a big mistake for someone to challenge your rapier wit and Stephen Hawking intellect.

Slurper...just a killer insult!!

SLURPER has been used on CIS for years. It's an established and accurate description of the administration's suck-ups. Earnest T. Bass is a shameless example of the creature.

TOP DEFINITION
slurper
a male/female who, after having protected *** with another man, removes his condom and slurp the *** out like it's a raw oyster.

Noticed you went through every one of my posts and inserted the 'Dumb' emoji...I can't put into words how happy it makes me to know that my words inspired you to scroll through all my posts. Seriously, thank you, such a kind compliment!
Well, because you are a dumb worthless troll.
Can't wait till you're banned.

I will give you this....

You are dedicated.

So if I had not inadvertently typed an N instead of a B what would your response be? You have nothing of substance to retort with so you keyed in on a couple of errors that were mistakenly enteresd on a phone with a tiny keypad.

Once again....release the findings from the CATO Institute. Be a man and battle me on the merits of your arguments. After all you have an AK47....let her rip. WHERE IS THE DATA and findings to support your unsubstantiated allegations???

You CANNOT respond intelligently bcuz you have no ammo... so instead you choose to focus on two typos instead of bringing me evidence to support the claims that you brought forth.

LMAO 🤣

That's pathetic. But understandable in your case.

I'll leave you with this Ernie:....negative fans didn't miss field goals this year.

Negative fans did lose to FIU Duke, or Tech.

Negative fans didn't implement ineffective game plans for most of our games. Negative fans are not the cause of one of the worst offenses in UM history.

Negative fans are not responsible for the ineptitude in leadership at the top of UM athletics.

Haselwood said alluded to why he didn't join us. It was the players' weak mentality. Not a rabid fan base.

I was at the VA Tech game...cheering and yelling at the top of my lungs, rallying our team along with thousands of other fans. Guess what.....WE STILL LOST!

Fans don't lose games....you dumbass! ULTIMAYELY it's the product and execution that manifests on the field which determines the outcome of our games and our win-loss record.

Before I respond to your post I'm going to Mount Sinai Hospital to have a hole drilled in the side of my head to allow 120-I.Q. points to drain out so I can better relate to your comments. Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

PS: I once again put your spelling and grammar errors in bold print...you are welcome.

Advertisement
Well, because you are a dumb worthless troll.
Can't wait till you're banned.

I will give you this....

You are dedicated.

The old...if I don't agree with you, I will demand you be banned, which is the way of the Gen-Z generation. Your definition of free speech is you will allow others to say anything they like just as long as those comments mirror your narrative word for word.

Before I respond to your post I'm going to Mount Sinai Hospital to have a hole drilled in the side of my head to allow 120-I.Q. points to drain out so I can better relate to your comments. Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

PS: I once again put your spelling and grammar errors in bold print...you are welcome.

Bcuz was not a typo, dummy. It's an abbreviation used forward because.🙄

Advertisement
SLURPER has been used on CIS for years. It's an established and accurate description of the administration's suck-ups. Earnest T. Bass is a shameless example of the creature.

TOP DEFINITION
slurper
a male/female who, after having protected *** with another man, removes his condom and slurp the *** out like it's a raw oyster.

A friendly recommendation...look up and memorize the definition of 'degenerate'. Your enthusiastic understanding/expertise of slurping leads one to believe you've had an enormous amount of on job training in that area. That oyster story was the dead give away.

A friendly recommendation...look up and memorize the definition of 'degenerate'. Your enthusiastic understanding/expertise of slurping leads one to believe you've had an enormous amount of on job training in that area. That oyster story was the dead give away.

SLURPER = degenerate

Thanks, Mr Slurper, for that clarification.

Advertisement
Back