Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Advertisement
You can still eat a fat dîck, troll bîtch

So emotional, must be that time of the month. Maybe you can make yourself feel better by hating those of color. Wait! Don't do that, instead form another post where you once again call on other HERD members to support your childishness. You know the drill, when one on one you have a yellow stain running down the front of your pants, but backed by a mob and your King Kong.

Happy to learn you will no longer be complaining about the football program and leave it up to Blake to get us back on a winning track. Hopefully, many more will follow your lead.

Nah, I’d rather hold him accountable for his repeated failures and hold accountable those who placed this unqualified hack in this position to begin with. So, yeah, *****ing and pitchforks are 100% warranted, but you go on as you were, Captain Hero.

So emotional, must be that time of the month. Maybe you can make yourself feel better by hating those of color. Wait! Don't do that, instead form another post where you once again call on other HERD members to support your childishness. You know the drill, when one on one you have a yellow stain running down the front of your pants, but backed by a mob and your King Kong.
Show me one post in my 16,951 posts on CIS where I belittle people with autism you lying sack of shît.

Advertisement
Show me one post in my 16,951 posts on CIS where I belittle people with autism you lying sack of shît.

Oh, I see, you only support and make it clear that those that besmirch the Autistic and post homophobic hate are your dear friends. My bad! You're a real Prince.

Oh, I see, you only support and make it clear that those that besmirch the Autistic and post homophobic hate are your dear friends. My bad!
I never saw you look so happy.
80103D84-A609-4EC4-9EF9-94DE2B271FD2.gif

Nah, I’d rather hold him accountable for his repeated failures and hold accountable those who placed this unqualified hack in this position to begin with. So, yeah, *****ing and pitchforks are 100% warranted, but you go on as you were, Captain Hero.

Okay, we are back to square one. Then, based on you being back to degrading the program day and night list the various ways those activities over the past 15-years have improved the football program. Please try to keep your list under 100 items...thanking you in advance.

Advertisement
Literally LOLd there Earn! I know a lot of posters here don’t have the patience to deal with your brand of trolling, and that’s a shame, you’re one of the funniest guys here.
It’s funny until he starts taking real shots at you. Then he’s a trolling sack of shît.

I never saw you look so happy.
View attachment 108110

Seriously, you are mentally ill and have a "boiling" hatred for *** human beings, which might explain the love affair between you and NicKane...birds of a feather, hate together.

It would be interesting to do a forensic accounting of your 16,951 posts to ascertain how many contain homophobia hate. And to think you are slithering around amongst civilized human beings.

Seriously, you are mentally ill and have a "boiling" hatred for *** human beings, which might explain the love affair between you and NicKane...birds of a feather, hate together.

It would be interesting to do a forensic accounting of your 16,951 posts to ascertain how many contain homophobia hate. And to think you are slithering around amongst civilized human beings.
I have a boiling hatred for a trolling piece of shît like you. If trolls like you can run free without ban then it’s open season.

Advertisement
I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.

May I infect him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back