Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.

Advertisement
Lmao, here’s a question for you. How have any of those coaches faired elsewhere that we drove out of town? Coker? Golden? Shannon? Richt? Have any of them proven us wrong yet? Diaz will soon be added to the list of colossal failures. Maybe just maybe this time they’ll actually pony up the cash & get a guy like Matt Campbell & take winning seriously.

We, like Tennessee, USCw, Texas etc.... need a great coach. The problem is there's not that many. There's 125 Div.1 teams plus the NFL combing through them.

Edit: To answer your question.... **** em. They here for a handful of years. I been here for 35 years. I doubt I'm welcomed to come to your house **** your chick and eat your sandwich meat... am I???

Advertisement
I’d like to thank the OP. FIU obviously has the talent to destroy (23-3 start of the 4th) Miami. I’ll continue to praise Manny as he follows up that loss by losing to Duke and Louisiana Tech. He probably needs to get the right guys.... I guess what I’m really trying to say is, if you **** the bed in your profession as Manny did his, you’d be out of a job. I’ll guess you don’t have a guaranteed 16 million dollar contract either. If I’m going to cry for anyone, it’s not this coach or HIS handpicked staff. Can he turn it around? Yes. He has exactly one more season to do so. Just like Clappy, Radio, Folden and CMR. Winning at Miami isn’t easy. However, beating FIU, LT and Duke shouldn’t be hard. EVER

Ernie.jpg

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.

Advertisement

tenor (34).gif

Lmao, here’s a question for you. How have any of those coaches faired elsewhere that we drove out of town? Coker? Golden? Shannon? Richt? Have any of them proven us wrong yet? Diaz will soon be added to the list of colossal failures. Maybe just maybe this time they’ll actually pony up the cash & get a guy like Matt Campbell & take winning seriously.

That's because you Cats destroyed their reputations, which is precisely why no big-name head coach will ever again sign with the Canes (e.g., Mario). ****, you HERD members ran Butch Davis out of town due to the banner plane fiasco. When he was ready to resign with the Canes his wife pulled him aside and said, "They love you today, but when you lose the first game they will be flying banners stating you are the worst football coach ever. HELLO CLEVELAND!!

Again, what have your efforts done to improve the program? ****, you MUST have a very long list of upgrades your hate has generated for the football program...stop adding to your list when you reach 100 improvements.

After 3-plus-years of you attacking and degrading other posters 24-hours a day/7-days a week, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the forum operations.

You can't help people who are addicted to hate, which is why you and other HERD members go ballistic when anyone dares to suggest you stop with the hate, as your post above proves. Again, where is your long list of accomplishments your hate has produced?

Advertisement
I’d like to thank the OP. FIU obviously has the talent to destroy (23-3 start of the 4th) Miami. I’ll continue to praise Manny as he follows up that loss by losing to Duke and Louisiana Tech. He probably needs to get the right guys.... I guess what I’m really trying to say is, if you **** the bed in your profession as Manny did his, you’d be out of a job. I’ll guess you don’t have a guaranteed 16 million dollar contract either. If I’m going to cry for anyone, it’s not this coach or HIS handpicked staff. Can he turn it around? Yes. He has exactly one more season to do so. Just like Clappy, Radio, Folden and CMR. Winning at Miami isn’t easy. However, beating FIU, LT and Duke shouldn’t be hard. EVER

To be clear, I know it upsets you when one dares to suggest you stop burning the program to the ground every day. Just look at Tennessee who's MOB destroyed their program and they have SEC money and horsepower but still can't recover from the almost 15-year hate fest.

But, you Cats love to hate and meltdown when anyone suggests you give it a rest.

Hilariously, you HERD members truly think that someone like Mario would accept the head coaching job after what you Cats have done to the program should Manny quit or be fired...as Ralph Kramden used to say....Hardee har har, har har!! At this point, even Coker would laugh in your face if you offered him the job.

I think one could argue that the **** show at Tennessee has improved to where they are in a better place than we are right now, but definitely not near their glory days.

Everything rises and falls on leadership. We have fallen. This fall is on the leadership. Not criticism to them as humans or to their fams. Manny is in way over his head. Can he recover? None of us know. I just wanna win and be relevant again.

We, like Tennessee, USCw, Texas etc.... need a great coach. The problem is there's not that many. There's 125 Div.1 teams plus the NFL combing through them.

Edit: To answer your question.... **** em. They here for a handful of years. I been here for 35 years. I doubt I'm welcomed to come to your house **** your chick and eat your sandwich meat... am I???

Hahaha...you don't think Texas has a good coach? For the last decade, Tennesse has been jumping through hoops to hire a big-name coach even the agents of those coaches won't return Tennessee's calls. What has happened in Miami due to the HERD's actions perfectly mirrors what destroyed Tennessee.

By the way...I have no worldly clue what your words in bold mean.

Advertisement
I think one could argue that the **** show at Tennessee has improved to where they are in a better place than we are right now, but definitely not near their glory days.

Everything rises and falls on leadership. We have fallen. This fall is on the leadership. Not criticism to them as humans or to their fams. Manny is in way over his head. Can he recover? None of us know. I just wanna win and be relevant again.

Sorry, but no dice. When the HERD brutally attacks every facet of Miami Football for 15-years, literally tell the parents of recruits their son(s) should not attend the "U" and every thread is absurdly designed to destroy anything UM football-related your program has received the death penalty courtesy of its fanbase.

Where is your list of all the great things the MOB's efforts have delivered to Canes football? Certainly, the MOB's activities have been great for recruiting...right? But really, who needs good recruits?

Miami can’t hire a decent coach?

A year ago you told me richt was the best coach whose shadow ever darkened an end zone.

A few years ago, you were sure golden was on his way to knock Saban off the all-time thrown.

And just months ago you couldn’t believe the foresight and vision of our AD to make the diaz hire!

But now it’s the fans fault that UM can only hire bum coaches? Ok.

Actually, at least u finally admit these coaches are bums.

Last edited:
Yea the fans sucked at coaching and recruiting.

What's great about your failed attempt at a snarky comment...the MOB has destroyed recruiting, the foundation of any college football program, but you Cats can't even be honest about that incontrovertible truth. Some of your members have actually contacted parents of recruits and advised them not to allow their sons to join the Canes. But, that's Manny Diaz's afult...right?

Good to see u back Earny! And with an all new approach, too!!

Haven’t had a good troll in a while.

Advertisement
Back