Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Advertisement
What's great about your failed attempt at a snarky comment...the MOB has destroyed recruiting, the foundation of any college football program, but you Cats can't even be honest about that incontrovertible truth. Some of your members have actually contacted parents of recruits and advised them not to allow their sons to join the Canes. But, that's Manny Diaz's afult...right?

Yea all the losses didn't destroy recruiting, just random fans calling every recruit in the country.

Advertisement
Miami can’t hire a decent coach?

A year ago you told me richt was the best coach whose shadow ever darkened an end zone.

A few years ago, you were sure golden was on his way to knock Saban off the all-time thrown.

And just months ago you were couldn’t believe the foresight and vision of our AD to make the diaz hire!

But now it’s the fans fault that UM can only hire bum coaches? Ok.

Actually, at least u finally admit these coaches are bums.

Apparently, you were not following the Canes until after the 2017 season. which is a shame because Mark Richt led a team that shouldn't have won even 5-games to 10-straight wins, won the Coastal Division for the first time, saw the Game Day production visit the Campus for the first time where all the talent raved about the Canes turn around, knocked off the number 3 team in the country and secured an Orange Bowl berth. Yet, the game day threads on this site would have one come away believing the Canes lost their first 10-games.

Mark Richt learned that he nor any other coach is going to turn the Canes program around due to the HERD. He was a great coach and only came down to this mess (courtesy of the HERD and your kind) out of loyalty to his Alma Mater, which your kind thanked him by bashing his every move, insanely attacking his son...AND EVEN ATTACKED THE MAN'S WIFE!!!

Drain circled.

2B2102F3-6AAE-46E5-8430-77C699435429.jpeg

Advertisement
You can't help people who are addicted to hate, which is why you and other HERD members go ballistic when anyone dares to suggest you stop with the hate, as your post above proves. Again, where is your long list of accomplishments your hate has produced?
First, I don't hate anyone. Second, I don't go ballistic.

My list of accomplishments can be found by clicking search and entering JD08 in the member field. They're not all hits, but there are a few witty rejoinders you might like.

@Earnest T. Bass

If our AD had decided to actually run a search, and interview actual qualified candidates, we’d be able to test your hypothesis.

But he didn’t. Cause he’s incompetent.

You are so blissfully clueless...Manny had done a masterful job with the defense, Temple came in and hired him away, Miami's AD was fully aware that a coaching search would be non-productive for all the reasons stated in my original post, so he went with someone he believed in and knew very well and had to act quickly due to the Temple situation. Ultimately, he made the right decision, although it was Manny who made the bad decision allowing himself to be tarred by this cesspool.

If you cannot recognize this level of ineptitude from an institution like Miami, don't blame the fans... you're blind

Okay, then let's not blame the Tennesse fans, although anyone that knows anything about college football is fully aware that it was the Vols fanbase that destroyed the program. This coming season will also daylight to the college football world just how destructive the HERD has been as they will see how hard you so-called fans rooted for Manny's failure.

Advertisement
You are so blissfully clueless...Manny had done a masterful job with the defense, Temple came in and hired him away, Miami's AD was fully aware that a coaching search would be non-productive for all the reasons stated in my original post, so he went with someone he believed in and knew very well and had to act quickly due to the Temple situation. Ultimately, he made the right decision, although it was Manny who made the bad decision allowing himself to be tarred by this cesspool.
So now you’re telling me that Manny Diaz is the only coach willing to take this job.

Actually, you May be onto something. What decent coach would want Blake James as his boss? None.

Hey guys.....

If only we would’ve kept our mouths shut, golden would’ve hired a decent DC.

It’s all our fault.

So now you’re telling me that Manny Diaz is the only coach willing to take this job.

Actually, you May be onto something. What decent coach would want Blake James as his boss? None.

No! What you can't apparently process is there are any number of coaches who would take the job for a payday, but Manny was by far the most qualified for the position. But ****, give me a list of all the coaches who would have signed on with the Canes. Of course, reading the posts by you geniuses we know that Mario would sign today if offered the job...right? So, start your long and distinguished list with Mario.

By the way, I must have missed it, but where's your detailed list of all the good you HERD members had showered the Canes football program with?

Last edited:
Advertisement
No! What you can't apparently process is there are any number of coaches who would take the job for a payday, but Manny was by far the most qualifies for the position. But ****, give me a list of all the coaches who would have signed on with the Canes. Of course, reading the posts by you geniuses we know that Mario would sign today if offered the job...right? So, start your long and distinguished list with Mario.

By the way, I must have missed it, but where's your detailed list of all the good you HERD members had showered the Canes football program with?

I’d gladly provide a list of all good coaches who would’ve taken this job, but since our AD didn’t bother to interview any of em we will never know.

Hey guys.....

If only we would’ve kept our mouths shut, golden would’ve hired a decent DC.

It’s all our fault.

Hey! While you are slapping yourselves on the back be sure to give yourselves credit for running off high-quality local recruits to Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Florida, and others as their coaching staffs think you Cats are the...BEST!!

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.
blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.
9F41A94F-2394-40E8-BB83-BC581654C2AF.png

Advertisement
Back