Inquiring Minds Want To Know

SLURPER = degenerate

Thanks, Mr Slurper, for that clarification.
[/QUOTE

To be clear...I was not insulting your lifestyle. If slurping makes you happy, then who am I to stand in judgment of you? The one caveat...your oyster life experience is a bit disgusting, but again, that's your thing.

Advertisement
Is your wife trained by Bob Baffert? If so, I just might bet on her to win.

Being someone who believes in incentives, I am going to put you in a win/win position. Tell your wife that if she loses 150-pounds, and gets down to 300-pounds, a poster on CIS will tell you if his beautiful, model wife is trained by Bob Baffert. You're welcome!

Advertisement
This the same guy who said Manny was going to temple because he was trying to get away from the “herd” and then a week later he told Temple to f*** off just to come back lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Andrew

Can I invite Earnest to our next sushi night?

:)

Last week CIS management enlisted me into a witness protection program. So, if a guy shows up to your Sushi restaurant with a painfully obvious fake beard and mustache mumbling about Manny for President don't make eye contact, but order the big boat Sushi platter and 5-gallons of Otokoyama Tokubetsu Junmai Sake.

Advertisement
Kenneth doesn’t much care for rap, but I am a big fan.

These are my two favorite Jada songs (one is a feature).

"What if" is a great track, he could probably do a "What if" Miami Hurricanes remix about the last 18 years, sadly. Check out "Block Work" by Jadakiss and Styles P. 2Pac is my favorite and I never heard that track with Jada, but since I've known the original 2Pac song for years I prefer that one.

I've submitted the following question to several of the HERD brethren and received no response. Hopefully, the HERD members who read this can provide an answer:

After 15-plus-years of you HERD members attacking and degrading every single facet of the UM football program 24-hours a day/7-days a week, along with attacking various Coaches family members, please provide a detailed list of how your actions have improved the football operations.

If you are a college football fan, then you must be aware of Tenneessee's once-proud football program's descent into ****, that for the past decade-plus, they have been attempting, without success, to resurrect. But, like the Canes HERD, the Vols MOB burned their program to the ground, and now they can't even get a quality head coach prospect to return their calls, and quality recruits will have nothing to do with Tennessee football. Tennesse's story is a mirror image of Miami's horror story, with no end in sight.

NCAA President, Mark Emmert leveraged the Shapiro fiasco to try and destroy UM football and pointed out that the death penalty was not off the table. But, Emmert must be laughing his **** off knowing that UM's HERD accomplished what he couldn't, and applied their version of the death penalty to UM football.

Its Blake’s job to improve the football operations, not mine.

GFY

Advertisement
Back