Injury Report 10/12

Advertisement
Advertisement
the problem i see with inexperienced DB's playing in this game is that discipline is going to be absolutely essential. they can be athletic enough, but if they get caught creeping up, a WR is going to slip deep for a costly TD.

if they make the wrong read on the option..that RB is going to gash us for huge gains.

we gave up big gains to FSU a bunch of times, but because of our ability to get them down in space, we either ended up holding them to 3 or 0.

we were thin at DB before these injuries. im not even sure what you'd call us now, but if young or bandy get nicked up at all and have to come out for even a few drives.... we'll be exposed.

we were playing with 73 scholarship guys this year before the injuries.

time for our defensive coaches to earn that paycheck.

Find a way to win this one at any cost. You have back to back cupcakes then showtime.

Sat will be telling concerning how close the Canes are to being back. Historically good teams the next man up did the job. Could be a recruiting class or 2 away from that yet but hoping the next man up does the job Sat.

For those questioning if Bandy is "too small" refer to Mr. Elder (5'10" 185lbs). Dude was small in stature but a **** of a tackler. Bandy is in a similar mold (5'10", 175lbs).

Advertisement
Sat will be telling concerning how close the Canes are to being back. Historically good teams the next man up did the job. Could be a recruiting class or 2 away from that yet but hoping the next man up does the job Sat.

Post more often.

If we're missing guys for GT then I'm glad it's DBs. If we don't have a couple DBs who can tackle and play coverage against PeeWee level pass concepts then we weren't going anywhere this year anyway.

If that RB on the pitch gets outside the contain guy, those CBs are gonna need to shed a block and make a play. Not as simple as defending against a bad pass team.

We have a reportedly poor tackler and a true freshman stepping in for a physical senior. Def a downgrade. Big loss IMO.
Definitely a big loss but same time I like keeping Delaney out if his knee is tweaked.

That chicken **** offense could end his career.

For those questioning if Bandy is "too small" refer to Mr. Elder (5'10" 185lbs). Dude was small in stature but a **** of a tackler. Bandy is in a similar mold (5'10", 175lbs).
Bandy definitely has that dog in him. Not worried.

Advertisement
It's ok we are going to score 50 on GT's **** hole defense.

They are ranked 6th on defense.

GT's defensive ranking and its context (i.e. who they've played) notwithstanding, it's highly unlikely we'll have enough time to score 50 points.

We scored 45 on GT in 2013 (that wasn't the OT game). We won 45-30.

Yup. All about the defense. Can we get enough stops.

Yeah, the offenses that Georgia Tech has gone up against aren't exactly juggernauts. Tennessee's is ranked 110th, Pitt's, 98th, and UNC's 89th. Who cares about Jacksonville State. That GT defense looks like a paper tiger.

Advertisement
The only way we're scoring 50 is if the O basically puts points up every possession and the D gets a few 3 and outs or turnovers.

If GT gets 1 long drive that's essentially half a quarter gone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love how we will only have 5-6 possessions on offense. as if our defense won't force 3 and out.

look up richt's record against GT.

In one week we have lost 23% of our starting 22. Anyone saying blowout is delusional. This is truly a survive game.

If we get through GT we should be able to rest people more the next few weeks and play more of the younger guys.

Advertisement
Back