Injury Report 10/12

Advertisement
love everyone crying over Delaney when they were calling for his head a few weeks ago. Next man up!!! Good thing GT only throws 10 passes a game.

love everyone crying over Delaney when they were calling for his head a few weeks ago. Next man up!!! Good thing GT only throws 10 passes a game.

Getting off WR blocks and tackling on the outside more important for this game than covering. Definitely one part of the game where he is excelling, so a big loss in that regard.....need guys to step up

Advertisement

Getting off WR blocks and tackling on the outside more important for this game than covering. Definitely one part of the game where he is excelling, so a big loss in that regard.....need guys to step up

Agreed...looks like Bandy and MJ would be pretty good in that role so we shall see. Dean obviously would not be.

if there's a week to have 2 starters out in the secondary, it's this week.

i've never seen so much crying over these guys out. "find a way to win" wtf is this???

Advertisement
This is even a better test for our team. Responding to adversity and overcoming injuries to come up with a win. I'm confident we will do that.

Delany's injury doesn't require surgery. Tweaked that knee on what I think was the last play of the third quarter even though he finished the game. And Donaldson's sprain is not a serious one, nothing structural. That said, you have to be careful with knees and with big-man ankles. I expect both back for Virginia Tech, worst case scenario.

Advertisement
Fawk

Well...if we're going to get dinged up, I suppose it is better now than in a few weeks when we have VT and ND back to back.

Need to have some guys step up, especially in the secondary. We need better play out of that unit.

Fawk

Well...if we're going to get dinged up, I suppose it is better now than in a few weeks when we have VT and ND back to back.

Need to have some guys step up, especially in the secondary. We need better play out of that unit.

You rang?

Just kidding.

This is opportunity for some people to go and Debo some PT. Step up and be a hero boys, don't be afraid.

Advertisement
Turns out, the awesome win over FSU was VERY costly.

Now we get to see whether or not this UM team has the kind of depth needed to continue to compete and not fade down the stretch.

It shouldn't be a huge issue if our LB wrap up when attempting to make tackles, unlike last week. We had so many missed tackles.

Advertisement
Back