Injury Report 10/12

The only way we're scoring 50 is if the O basically puts points up every possession and the D gets a few 3 and outs or turnovers.

If GT gets 1 long drive that's essentially half a quarter gone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We probably won't score 50 on GT, but, since Johnson got to GT, we usually don't have trouble scoring against them.

35-21
38-21
17-28
45-30
42-36 (OT....36-36 in regulation)
24-7
35-10
33-17
23-41

Advertisement
Missing 4 starters, possibly 5 if Ahmmon doesn't go.

Richt 14-2 all-time vs GTech, still gonna be a tough game, they're actually a pretty good team.

If our Defense struggles with gap discipline & tackling like we have all season, it could be a long day.

Thank God we didn't have to play on Thurs... But I still got us winning 34-17

Richt 14-2 all-time vs GTech, still gonna be a tough game, they're actually a pretty good team.

If our Defense struggles with gap discipline & tackling like we have all season, it could be a long day.

This is going to be an absolute battle.

I think it'll be an all out dogfight in the 1st half.

Then we start to separate & put the game away in the 3rd & 4th quarter.

Advertisement

I think it'll be an all out dogfight in the 1st half.

Then we start to separate & put the game away in the 3rd & 4th quarter.

Let's hope brother!

Last year against GT

CBs had 5 tackles.

Safeties had 19 tackles.

Redwine is a bigger loss than Delany.

Team sports are great...it always means when an opportunity is closed for one, it is opened for someone else. For the reading comprehension impaired that means that we will watch new stars emerge.

Advertisement
You win the game against GT on offense and capitalizing on all of your chances. They will get yards. They will control the clock. If you score the majority of the times you have the football against their offense, they usually can't keep up. If we get turnovers, we have to score touchdowns instead of FGs. That's always the difference.

Yeah, the offenses that Georgia Tech has gone up against aren't exactly juggernauts. Tennessee's is ranked 110th, Pitt's, 98th, and UNC's 89th. Who cares about Jacksonville State. That GT defense looks like a paper tiger.

Is our offense a juggernaut without Walton and Richards?

Advertisement
I love when people think we're the only teams with injurys and battling through...

Nut up every team has injuries or other issues.... Good teams find ways to win via scheme or players stepping up who were prepared

Yeah, the offenses that Georgia Tech has gone up against aren't exactly juggernauts. Tennessee's is ranked 110th, Pitt's, 98th, and UNC's 89th. Who cares about Jacksonville State. That GT defense looks like a paper tiger.

Is our offense a juggernaut without Walton and Richards?

Ask the Noles

Exactly. We have gone against the Nole and Duke defenses, both ranked in the top 30 and we have put up decent numbers against them. Yes, we are without Walton and probably Richards, but injuries are part of the game. Next man up. I'm still more worried about our tackling and assignment defense more than anything else.

Who is GT missing from injuries? I mean we can't be the only team team with injuries that is making everyone have "the sky is falling" mentality. Isn't their main RB out?

Advertisement
Who is GT missing from injuries? I mean we can't be the only team team with injuries that is making everyone have "the sky is falling" mentality. Isn't their main RB out?

I know they lost their best RB before the season started. I'm sure they've lost a couple other guys during the course of the year too. CIS is dialed in hard on that pity party ****.

I hope Amari gets to cause a few turnovers, and crack some skulls.

He is one I have pegged for super stardom this weekend. I also have J Dean. T. Gray and one or two others eating this weekend. They will be nervous to start but will come on as the game develops.

I bet dean will get the first pick of the season against GT, we have wanted to see what he and bandy can do with more time and now we might see that. Donaldson news sucks!

Advertisement
Back