Ingraham fallout and where Miami can go from here on the D-Line

View as article
Are we bringing back the does he play DT joke or naw?

Advertisement
To be clear, Ivins didn’t say Baga would drop him. This is what he actually said “We’ll see if Miami ends up trying to get Ingraham back in for an official visit before the Early Signing Period. I’m not going to say that will happen, but the Crimson Tide have a lot of defensive linemen committed and some are curious to see how all of it plays.”

Normally I would say keep recruiting him but after reading from Ivins that the staff doubted he was coming here going back to Paradise camp but both he and his family kept reiterating to the staff that he was coming, I would completely cut contact with him. Wouldn’t invite him to our last two games. I wouldn’t give him an OV unless he publicly decommits from Baga (or gets dropped).
Where did you see this? I have a 247 account and read the articles and comments and didn't see anything by Ivans saying there was any issue with regards to Braylen having a spot. They were talking about the Samoan. Not saying you're wrong but I literally can't find what you're talking about.

saban is saban. he doesnt have to negative recruit but if he did he can say this guy couldnt beat me, got fired, and has a green staff.

Butch could have at least pitched these kids on NFL careers.
Yeaaa cause MR never put kids in the league a we don’t currently have 3 1 day picks on the DLine along with chucky waiting In the wind

The way these kids view Miami isn’t the same way we view Miami. Y’all realize bama, Ohio state, & Clemson lately been the best team all of some of these kids football careers? They don’t know dominant Miami. They know mediocre Miami. If my dad didn’t raise me to bleed orange & green I wouldn’t know the real truth bout Miami. WE GOTA WIN AND DONINATE TO LOCK DOWN SOUTH FLORIDA!!!

Advertisement
The way these kids view Miami isn’t the same way we view Miami. Y’all realize bama, Ohio state, & Clemson lately been the best team all of some of these kids football careers? They don’t know dominant Miami. They know mediocre Miami. If my dad didn’t raise me to bleed orange & green I wouldn’t know the real truth bout Miami. WE GOTA WIN AND DONINATE TO LOCK DOWN SOUTH FLORIDA!!!

And losing to teams like UVA and PITT doesn’t help us.

OSU can afford an L vs Purdue from a recruiting standpoint, we can’t.

Where did you see this? I have a 247 account and read the articles and comments and didn't see anything by Ivans saying there was any issue with regards to Braylen having a spot. They were talking about the Samoan. Not saying you're wrong but I literally can't find what you're talking about.
This

BAGS. IT'S THE BAGS, MAN.

.. Or he just wants to win. Heck I wouldn't want to play for a mediocre program with an amatuer staff. The money and hoes are just extra.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But yet theire taking him and potentially dropping a kid that’s rated higher? Bama wouldn’t do that if they didn’t think he was elite. Kool is very selective my dude on who he locks to.

Bama may think he's elite compared, but from public perception, he's just a good player.

Guys like Neal and Stevenson, those are guys that every school goes after.

Even when we win we gonna lose some. It’s just the nature of the beast down here. Can’t lose sleep on one prospect. Unless it’s a QB nowadays. But other than. That it’s how you recruit top to bottom. We gonna stack a good class together.

Got to stop taking silent commitments. Just tell the guy we'll accept your commitment when you make it public, if you feel the need to be silent go think it over some more.

That way we don't tie up spots. Either that or just recruit as if you don't have "silents," which we clearly weren't doing.

Not going to happen. Silent commits are common all throughout college football. Plus you would tell Evan Neal don’t silently committ to us? Rhetorical question for those following.

Advertisement
Kul coaches here - can't recruit ****.

Kul coaches at bama - gets our top targets

You can't make this stuff up.

The common denominator is Bama.

Unfortunately, that school does 80% of the work for him, he had to sell kids on UM.

Advertisement
Back